HITMAN 3 will NOT be episodic

When HITMAN 3 is released in January 2021, the entire campaign will be available to play, from the breathtaking start to the dramatic ending.

7 Likes

Thanks for the scoop!

2 Likes

Not episodic and releasing in January 2021?

Yikes. Super hoping they pull this off, it looks good and I’m hype, but also cautious.

4 Likes

Thank god 2016 killed me wait for full

1 Like

I’m expecting it to be just like HITMAN 2 - technically not episodic, but the final missions will be “optional” DLC.

2 Likes

I expected this, but I’m saddened. I adored the episodic format.

9 Likes

I think there will be DLC maps but they’ll be separate from the story. The trilogy’s story will end in this game so it’d be weird to put the final climax in a DLC mission.

5 Likes

Yeah, I expect another season pass. Not too sure if they’ll do another 2 sniper maps again, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we get 2 new maps + alot of fluff. Would mean that each Hitman game has 8 maps, meaning that the World of Assassination has 24 maps total. That would be a great number to end on.

1 Like

Number 47: am I a joke to you? :rofl:

4 Likes

huge dissappoint for me.
its really hard to handle with huge 6 maps at once.

2 Likes

But you are not urged to do so

2 Likes

For Hitman 2, I spread my gameplay over 4 months, and it’s pretty cool. I didn’t know much about Sgail until january 2019.

But, yeah episodic format was great for that. At least IO’s not risking a shitstorm.

6 Likes

actually curiosity makes me tend to check other maps. so im gonna be fucked up about previous maps.

it’s really hard to memorize all maps, oppurtinites, npc routes vs…

i memorized all maps %100 at hitman1
but still im bad at hitman2 maps

4 Likes

can confirm, some h2 maps still give me trouble.
cough mumbai cough

1 Like