Hitman 3 wishlist

HEY @IOinteractive @WBgames VeuwCo here from VeuwCo.com
You guys are great and doing a great job…Thank for reading fan suggestions.
I KNOW I KNOWHITMAN 2 isnt even here yet and Im already making my wishlist for 3 lol
well you guys can get an early start after HITMAN 2 is released.

HITMAN 3 starts,

Giant Interactive map of World with Pins upon game start…

Diana informs you that the choice of location is yours however some missions are harder than others and some may need to be completed before others (possible Story)

upon choosing location player is taken to loadout and briefing

Loadout -

Agent 47 chooses, and upgrades weapons here and chooses starting outfit and location upgrades such as in HITMAN 2016

however Agent 47 ALWAYS has fiber wire and lockpick, but lockpicks only work for certain doors

Upgrades (Bulletproof armour levels, Dual wield weapon classes, lightweight, plastic, mock weapon options, beams, hair trigger, fully customizable silver ballers,)

I like the wall piercing ammo from the Sniper trailer, however new upgrades and gadgets such as bullet proof piercing ammo, explosive ammo, stun ammo, poison darts, cross bow

when certain weapons and tech are found in the world agent 47 can take with him and upgrade for future loadout

upgrades that make weapons superb and powerful (ie Blood Money)

Gameplay-

Agent 47 can garrot around corners, from below or above

can drag while strangling or garrotting

automatic strangle when selected (no more tap to subdue)

the option to push people (over ledges, into elevator shafts, etc.)

1st and 3rd person gameplay (great example Bethesda’s Fallout 4)

dual-wield weapons

when certain guards become suspicious have cinematic dialogue with different selectable options for getting out of situations (certain choices make situations critical, causing combat while others make certain guards allies and will give you information or even fight for you)

combat ( option to fight or HUMAN SHIELD pleaseeee) also if hand to hand combats are in slow motion, guards and bullet fire in background should be slowed as well)

I like the PIP

better Ai (eavesdropping detector when too close to NPCs, sound meter, civilians are less suspicious but watch more and will record on phones (PIP details what is being recorded possibly),

civilians fight or flight (also hide)

bring back point-shooting with a meter system than runs out

bring back newspaper detailing everything Agent 47 did

Online -

play as target while up to 4 players stalk you as HITMEN

HITMEN don’t know who is Target and Target doesn’t know who are HITMEN

as target you do certain tasks that hide you and keep your security strong,

as HITMAN you do certain tasks so you aren’t outed as assassin and don’t get cover blown (levels of cover blown, and once top level cover blown is reached automatic failure)

Thanks again for listening to us fans with no game design and coding background LOVE YOU GUYS

I don’t need HITMAN 3
I need Hitman Blood Money Remake

6 Likes

We don’t even know everything that is gonna be in Hitman2, so how can you make this thread with any sort of credibility if you don’t know what’s gonna be in Hitman2 or not

17 Likes

HEY @IOinteractive @WBgames VeuwCo here from VeuwCo.com
You guys are great and doing a great job…Thank for reading fan suggestions.

HITMAN 3 starts,

Giant Interactive map of World with Pins upon game start…

Diana informs you that the choice of location is yours however some missions are harder than others and some may need to be completed before others (possible Story)

upon choosing location player is taken to loadout and briefing

Loadout -
Agent 47 chooses, and upgrades weapons here and chooses starting outfit and location upgrades such as in HITMAN 2016

however Agent 47 ALWAYS has fiber wire and lockpick, but lockpicks only work for certain doors

Upgrades (Bulletproof armour levels, Dual wield weapon classes, lightweight, plastic, mock weapon options, beams, hair trigger, fully customizable silver ballers,)

I like the wall piercing ammo from the Sniper trailer, however new upgrades and gadgets such as bullet proof piercing ammo, explosive ammo, stun ammo, poison darts, cross bow

when certain weapons and tech are found in the world agent 47 can take with him and upgrade for future loadout

upgrades that make weapons superb and powerful (ie Blood Money)

Gameplay-

Agent 47 can garrot around corners, from below or above

can drag while strangling or garrotting

automatic strangle when selected (no more tap to subdue)

the option to push people (over ledges, into elevator shafts, etc.)

1st and 3rd person gameplay (great example Bethesda’s Fallout 4)

dual-wield weapons

when certain guards become suspicious have cinematic dialogue with different selectable options for getting out of situations (certain choices make situations critical, causing combat while others make certain guards allies and will give you information or even fight for you)

combat ( option to fight or HUMAN SHIELD pleaseeee) also if hand to hand combats are in slow motion, guards and buullet fire in background should be slowed as well)

I like the PIP

better Ai (eavesdropping detector when too close to NPCs, sound meter, civilians are less suspicious but watch more and will record on phones (PIP details what is being recorded possibly),

civilians fight or flight (also hide)

bring back point-shooting with a meter system than runs out

bring back newspaper detailing everything Agent 47 did

Online -

play as target while up to 4 players stalk you as HITMEN

HITMEN don’t know who is Target and Target doesn’t know who are HITMEN

as target you do certain tasks that hide you and keep your security strong,

as HITMAN you do certain tasks so you aren’t outed as assassin and don’t get cover blown (levels of cover blown, and once top level cover blown is reached automatic failure)

Thanks again for listening to us fans with no game design and coding background LOVE YOU GUYS

Hitman 3: Victoria’s Revenge

1 Like

forgot about Victoria

Credibility!?? And after seeing trailers and gameplay I kinda know what to expect

1 Like

Would you accept… Remastered Blood Money Missions instead?

5 Likes

If I recall correctly this is bad form for use of the Garrote.

However… what we can have are alternative Garrote techniques that would really set 47 apart from other action heroes:

So in HITMAN 3 equipping a Garrote can give 47 the following abilities:

• Hang over smaller structural protrusions that normally he cannot, or to overhead pipes
  • Use the Garrote as a Frontal disarming Weapon while able to punch opponent (no QTE since the guy’s arm will be tied up by Garrote wire)
  • Use Garrote as a Frontal KO weapon with longer distance and wider hit area than the knife
  • Use Garrote as a neck-grabbing weapon for an over-the-shoulder throw (starts Combat) but which leads immediately to Q prompt for KO .
  • Use 47’s enhanced human strength to use the wire and snap open Gas Valves by literally destroying the valve by yanking it out after looping it with his wire (Note: very noisy, faster than other Gas Valve opening methods, Illegal in all cases)
2 Likes

Why do you fell the need to be so rude?

2 Likes

I just don’t like Blood Money; that wasn’t even meant to be serious.

2 Likes

okay.that works,too
But I prefer Dance With The Devil Mission :slight_smile:

I would buy every copy and burn them. May Absolution never infected the rest of an otherwise perfect franchise.

I’d like “flashback missions” that venture further into the Shadow Client’s past. Maybe he was 47’s original handler before joining the ICA. SPECULATION!

Aye right then m8 ye wear denim socks tay bed.

After seeing a trailer and a few videos of 1 of the 6 missions of the game?

Quote me on this: HITMAN 3 will function almost identically to HITMAN 2, except maybe human shields and plate carrying will take over as the game’s “new feature”. Kappa

1 Like

Here are my biggest issues with the new Hitman and how I hope they’re going to fix them in the next game:

Huge, confusing maps – The maps in this game are far too big. How is one supposed to navigate through Sapienza or Paris without looking at the map every five minutes? Even smaller levels like Colorado are still pretty big with no indication where to go first. This isn’t helped by the large number of NPCs. Hopefully the next game scales down the size of the level. Make them smaller and maybe a bit more linear so that people won’t get lost anymore.

Disguises are to powerful - Putting on a disguise basically makes you invincible. Except for a few Enforcers one each map, you don’t have to worry about your cover being blown. And if you somehow manage to get spotted you can simply switch into one of the dozens of other disguises on the map and everything is fine. They should make every NPC wearing the same outfit an Enforce, to make things more challenging. They should also drastically reduce the number of disguises in each level to four or five.

Too many targets – In the first Hitman game, killing a target was something special. You couldn’t walk up to Pablo or Boris. No, you first had to sneak past their defense! Likewise, in the second game you first had to sneak through a valley full of Ninja before you could kill their leader. When you finally got him, it felt like you actually accomplished something. But nowadays each level has not only one but two targets in plain sight who can be killed within second. Therefore I believe, that the number of target should be reduced drastically. Maybe one or two each four levels. That way they would feel special again.

A better story – Let’s be honest, every character in this game is mysterious and secretive. It’s just baaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd writing. The Shadow Client is boring, the Not-Illuminati are boring and why I should care if 47 doesn’t either? Give us something that make us care. Have 47 protect someone. And make the villains really bad. Have them murder people and set building on fire while laughing. Make us hate them, not hug them!

More Sex – Hitman is another great franchise ruined by the SJW. I really miss the good old time when video game protagonist were white males and women were dressed like strippers. Games are supposed to entertain us and the best way to entertain the white male core demographic is by showing us women with impressive racks. Women like Penelope Graves or Francesca De Santis are far too proud for this franchise. Bring the sexy women back!

So that sums up my thought about how to improve this franchise. I’m sure that these changes would make Hitman an even better game. Sadly we all know it will never happen, because IO-Interactive never listens to the fans.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I hope you’re joking here as this is arguably the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on the forum in a while.

13 Likes

This almost got me until the “Have them set buildings on fire”
It was still great bait though

Here,catch this like.

1 Like