Hitman / 47 Day! (Yearly Thread)

It’s 25 days away… but just like on the old forum, I’m adding this thread again.

April :four:
Seventh :seven:

STARTING ON: April 7th

ENDING ON: May 24th

(47 Days Total)

On April 7th, ALL HMF members are encouraged to change their profile pictures to their absolute favorite target in the Hitman franchise. Be careful who you choose, because that target will be your profile picture for 47 days! No changing your mind once selected. I hope everyone will take part on this “HMF Holiday!”

If you would like to refresh your memory and page through all the Hitman targets to date, you can scroll through them all in this thread while choosing your target.

15 Likes

Already is mate :wink: Mark Faba 4 ever

7 Likes

Lol yeah, there are already members on here with target pics already @Beldingford @MrOchoa @Franz @Fritz_Fuchs just to name a few. But I hope others that don’t will take part starting this April 7th. It caught on so well several years ago, IO even made a tweet about how “the forum is being taken over by 47’s Targets.” (Don’t remember exactly how they worded it.) but it was awesome to see it caught their attention of all people.

3 Likes

He has Agent 47 himself reflected.
There is no Osmond visible. Does this count?

Another question: what if I would like to participate but don’t have a favorite target?

3 Likes

Oh, my mistake. I for some reason thought @MrOchoa had Pablo :joy:

Well… anyone can most certainly participate. It don’t mean you have to have a favorite, necessarily… just a target you happen to really like. I understand it can be a tough decision only choosing one out of the entire franchise, but there must be at least one target that sticks out from all the rest to certain people…

4 Likes

I had Pablo for a few years but when the new forum came i updated it to Skull 47 and @Urben was so nice to add the green filter and scanlines so it resembles the C47 Laptop esthetic :grin::grin:

13 Likes

Absolutely superb :wink::+1:

If you do participate, I guess it’s safe to assume you would choose Pablo i take it? Lol

1 Like

Sure, either Pablo or Boris :+1:

2 Likes

I can only imagine people will be rushing to sport a Franz-avatar for the occasion.

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I will, in my kindness, gracefully allow it.

12 Likes

Just to let everybody know, I took the liberty in linking the Agent 47 Hit List Thread in the OP.

I figured this would be a big help for everyone when scrolling through while choosing a target. Just to refresh everybody’s memory. They are all included there in order in that thread. You don’t have to use the target photos I provided. They are just there for your convenience :blush:

1 Like

I’ve still changed it every year for 47 days. :smile:

6 Likes

Lol I just hope a lot of people get in on it. It’s more fun when everyone is involved. Haha I remember one year @Travis_IOI joined in and picked Benjamin Travis as his Target :laughing:

2 Likes

Suggestion: Thanks to your gracious permission, we take over the forum with an army of identical Franz avatars, with everyone having the same (incredibly handsome) profile pic for 47 days.

6 Likes

I’m going with Alma Reynard; screenshot courtesy of @Quinn.

3 Likes

Unpopular pick but I like that he watches TV and feeds alligators. He’s living the dream.

images - 2021-03-14T110640.036

8 Likes

I have already gone with Nolan Cassidy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t have a favorite target :joy: so I’ll just go with one I think looks cool at the moment

My pick for this year is Lee Hong

Lee_Hong_-_Contracts

9 Likes

I call for Caruso.

7 Likes

3080B1AD-4532-453C-9401-572E07CE37C4
I think I’m going for Klaas Teller from Hitman Contracts.
He doesn’t do anything apart from grunt, getting shocked and dying but I like the concept of innocent targets

9 Likes