Hitman Characters Inspired By Celebrities

A cool thread from the old forum originally made by @maltesian

In this thread, share a photo of a celebrity that resembles a Target or NPC (maybe its the same person IO got the inspiration from.) Share your thoughts!

For example:

Looks a lot like Donald Sutherland (IMO)

8 Likes

Agent Price

Steve Harvey?

Silvio Caruso

Terry Kiser (aka: Bernie from “Weekend At Bernies.”)

2 Likes

I think Grey shares some similarities with Bradley Cooper

Who will do the comparison of 47 and Johnny Sins?

7 Likes

:joy: Price and Harvey look nothing alike. Price is just a generic NPC face unfortunately

Seriously tho, I do think Mark Fans looks strangely like Sean Bean tbh :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m sure the similarities between Pablo Ochoa and Al Pacino as Tony Montana/Scarface are 100% coincidence.

Same with Franz Fuchs who’s a rightwing Terrorist tinkering with explosives…

5 Likes

Are you serious? All Price needs is that fat mustache and it’s totally him :joy: maybe not… lol he’s the first one to pop in my head when I saw him haha

1 Like

The paparazzo and Robert De Niro

S1 Shadow Client and Sean Bean (90% sure he was based on 006 Alec Trevelyan from Goldeneye. 6&47’s relationship parallels the one between 006 & 007.)

6 Likes

jordan cross is totally jared leto, right?

3 Likes

Okay who looks more like Sean Bean. Lucas Grey or Mark Faba?

• Lucas Grey
  • Mark Faba

0 voters

1 Like

I just thought Peter Sarsgaard (Pawn Sacrifice, Mr. Jones, The Batman) looks like the Constant.
The_constant_1.webp peter-sarsgaard-sur-le-batman-mr-jones-et-lanterne-verte-7

Pretty sure Robert Knox is based on Niki Lauda. The scarring is a dead giveaway, though the rest of the physical resemblance might seem less striking. Both young versions do resemble each other.They were both bigshots in racing and cutting edge technology.

5 Likes

The funny part is, Sean Bean narrated the Hitman 2 trailer and at the time I totally thought it was Lucas Grey speaking :joy:

2 Likes

Sean Rose looks kinda like… Sean Rose?

3 Likes