Hitman Characters Inspired By Movie Characters

Found it finaly, hehe, its on ground level I set map with 47 on location, there is even a pair of sunglasses wth it, its in a giftbox, here is map, box, and details of content, hehe… sorry it took me a while…

Lenny’s gang reminds me of Grease :relaxed:

I don’t know if this has been said before, but Sergei Zavorotko from Hitman 2 is DEFINITELY based on Sergei Petrofsky from Eraser (1996).

Petrofsky:

Zavorotko:

Hey thanks a lot man. No problem.

That is really cool, I can’t believe I never noticed that before. Awesome!

Btw: nice tattoos :slightly_smiling_face: We have a tattoo thread here somewhere, you should share more if ya got them.

got me an awefull lot with 3 of them beeing hitman tattoos ans 1 kane and lynch…

NICE ONE, it is indeed…

That’s awesome, man. I’d like to see them, especially the Hitman ones. You should really check out that tattoo thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

will do, but I posted those in some tread here, here they are, third hitman tat I need mo make a new pic from, and my hitmantatpic is very old, I now rock an awesome beard and more bodyhear, hehe

PS Im about to make a tread with all hitman and kane and lynch and freedomfighters and so on references to one another because many here have asked about why I mention k&l tat in hitmn and why k&l is in my hitman collection…
srry for derailing
to make it up here is WAINGRO from HEAT looking alot like LYNCHY,

Good one!
20characters

Those are really cool, I really like that barcode one. That sounds great too, I’ll keep an eye out for that.
And love the “Grove” tattoo :laughing: Sweet!

But yeah, sorry for derailing as well…
If I come up with anymore references for Hitman targets, I’ll be sure to post them here again.

Not really a movie, but my brother insists the warlord is Miss Cleo and now I can’t unsee it.

Thought 47 was pointing and got kinda creeped out.

Looks more like Don Johnson (Miami Vice).

I feel like The Saints are some sort of movie reference. Any one have any clue if they are?

I’m pretty sure its a reference to Grindhouse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsSacnyP6I

FOUND IT. MACHETE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdkn6vJUxCc

Not looks wise but I’ve seen some people mention before (and I agree) that Silvio Caruso may be a nod to “Norman Bates”

Just the sounds of the relationship between him and his mother, just seems all too similar.

I mentioned that in another thread. “Only a mother’s love endures” is an obvious allusion to “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” The whole being controlling is also most likely a reference.

Any else think Blake Dexter’s teeth licking was reminiscent of Heath Ledger’s Joker?
Couldn’t Find an image of him doing it unfortunately.