Hitman Contracts: FREE THE 47's! Clone Mod Download

@EricTheAussie @YourGudBudNel @AGENT4T7 @AgentNo47 @AGENT_58 @Mr.JakyBaky @DingraThePishvaz @FrankFuchs @Codename_Thomson @Epic47Sides

As you know, I will always reward you guys with a little something for assisting me on the Hitman 2: Silent Assassin movie. And today’s treat is a little binary crack I’ve got you. You Remember in Codename 47, when you get to run around the asylum, killing countless clones, and having some fun? But in Contracts, you don’t get that privilege. They’re all dead. And there are only THREE clones left in the asylum. And those are the 47’s that are being developed. Well, how cool do you guys think it would be if they were RELEASED from their cloning pods, and actually in the asylum halls? Think about it! There are 47’s that you can kill again, but the difference is, IT IS IN CONTRACTS! NOT C47!
The file is called “35.BLAP”. When you download the file, place it in the “Saves” folder of your Hitman Contracts game directory. And if it asks you to overwrite, click “Yes”. That will only pop up if you have 35 or more saves. Once it is in your saves folder, launch Hitman: Contracts, and play on the Asylum Aftermath save that has a date of 7/9/16 and a time of 01:15. Run through the asylum as you usually would, and find yourself face-to-face with some clones! :grin:

(( PHOTO FOR REFERENCE ))

TIP: You will automatically spawn with EVERYTHING in your inventory. So go try some weapons on 47! :wink:

[(( DOWNLOAD MODDED SAVE HERE! THANKS FOR THE HELP ON THE MOVIE!!! ))]
(http://www.mediafire.com/download/jgbhkbdag6bbw0q/BlapFiles.zip)

EDIT:
The mod was tested, and had an error. The download is fixed now! So if it didn’t work before, re-download it and repeat the process. It should work now. :wink:
Put EVERYTHING in your “Saves” folder from the .ZIP file!!!

6 Likes

WOW @Kcuts_Titogi Nicely done… will try it.

1 Like

Best wishes. :smiley:

1 Like

Let me know what you think when you’ve tested it. :wink:

Hitman Contracts Stopped working

Whenever I click on load asylum aftermath.
Well the thing about mods is that they also need to be tested on different systems.

1 Like

Hang on i will send you a fixed folder. :wink:

@KrugerSchmidts
Use this
(( FIXED MOD ))

Do the same as before. Put EVERYTHING IN THE “Saves” FOLDER. then try it. :wink:

1 Like

Should I delete the previous file I added from the save folder.

1 Like

When you place everything in the saves folder from the .ZIP folder, it will ask to replace 35.BLAP. Click yes, and make sure 35.1 ,35.2 ,and 35.3 files are in there before you play! :slight_smile: Enjoy!

1 Like

Well… It worked… yay!
So if they can come out…
It means the Bodies of the Fathers can also… Or it cant?

1 Like

They can’t… I wish they could, but they have no AI data. What I mean by that is, they are a static object, like a chair or table. I could bring them out, but they would have to be alive. It is convenient for the glass case clone 47’s to come out, because, they are alive, and they are the only 47’s on the map that can be killed. They also have red organic blood. :wink:

1 Like

Do you mind if i paste your photo above as a reference to new people, so they can get a better visual of the mod?

1 Like

I don’t play on PC personally, but I appreciate this for all that do.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Spoderman
From me to you! :wink:

1 Like

I also don’t play PC, but this is freaking incredible!! :open_mouth: Awesome job!

1 Like

Yes please do…

1 Like

They have some AI data… Because they look, and they react when a gun is fired on them.
It means they might have had some plan for them… like coming out and shooting 47 or something… idk.

1 Like

I hope you all are enjoying the modded save! Just a reminder that the next reward to all of you guys is a complete GRAPHICAL OVERHAUL for Hitman: Contracts! :grin:

1 Like

And I am Up for more Testing

1 Like

Would you like to test out Asylum Aftermath? The current progress of it? :grin: