Hitman: Contracts - I Resurrected All The Clone 47's!

@scm97tl @AGENT4T7 @Spods @cjgarof @AgentNo47 @EricTheAussie @AGENT_58 @Fran_Laiuppa

Do you remember the fun and joy it was to battle with all the other 47’s in C47? Where you made your way to Ortmeyer? Well, With this little mod here, EVERY dead clone and person on the mission will be resurrected, and alive! Go ahead, check this out! :smiley:

11 Likes

Looks pretty interesting. I like how neat looking the Silverballer is. By the way, those clones are the number 48 :bear::wink:.

1 Like

The number 48, huh? Beary interesting! I always figured that the clones there were a range from 1-100, and 47 and 17 were the only two clones to survive; the rest died. haha :wink:

1 Like

The creepy smile makes you wonder what went wrong after 47’s design…

2 Likes

I know, tell me about it, haha. That smile still gives me nightmares, lol. :smiley:

1 Like

HO HO HOLY SHIT!!!
Little bit creepy lol but so interesting.Love it!Keep great job mate!

1 Like

Will do. If I come across any other AI files, I’ll be sure to manipulate them in some way. Cheers! :smile:

God, Contracts was such a great installment. Probably my favourite.

2 Likes

Holly shit ! It is a moonwalk at 4:53 !

1 Like

Besides some skin editing I’m not that experienced with Hitman modding but would it be possible to replace 47s suit with the buttoned up version of the clones?

1 Like

@AgentNo47
Hell yeah! I made a moonwalk animation, all I did was replace his walking animation with an inverted walking one. Haha :smiley:

1 Like

I will definitely look into this for you. If I can replace his model, it would very well be possible. :wink:

1 Like

Haha back from the dead. A tad bit terrifying :joy: But very cool, nice work!

1 Like

@AGENT4T7
What I hope to do, is add an AI package to them, of that of the SWAT teams, so they move around in groups, and actually try to kill you, so you can recreate the mission: “Meet Your Brother” :wink:

1 Like

Now that would be freaking awesome man. That is a brilliant idea!! :smiley:

Let me know if you can get it to work. Id love to see that.

1 Like

I’ll do my best. :wink: Could even be an addition to my Contracts Reborn mod. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah man, definitely!
Well good luck with it, i hope you can pull it off, I’ll keep an eye out for it. Good luck :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Wow… I just effed up 47’s dragging animation… haha :laughing:

Hi! What programm did u use to resurect them?

1 Like

This is so cool. Can they also fight back?

1 Like