Hitman: Contracts - I Resurrected All The Clone 47's!

The simple way to do this is to put “/” sign in front of the script command in .ini file. You will also unlock easter egg by using this trick.
Old feature.

1 Like

Hm… Never heard of this. Please, tell me more. :yum:

Oh, i tested that. Very very interesting. It seems it disables AI, as they stay static. However, they do not have any life data, so they do not fall.over. but excellent find. Which feature is available that you mentioned? :yum:

Wait what? The script command?

1 Like

@mrepic114
Yes. In the .ini file, you will find a line called ScriptDll, SoundDll, put that slash directly in front of the lines, and save. Once you enter the game, all NPC data will be switched off, and they’ll stand in place. They will not die, or fall.over. ever.

To go back to default settings, simply delete your slash, and save

Doing this will also trigger scripts unintended to be used, such as enabling certain dialogue that cannot be entered.

2 Likes

Enabling certain dialogue? Sounds interesting. I might give it a whirl.

1 Like

It appears that way. If it helps, I can give you an example. After you do this trick, head on the Meat King’s Party level, and do not change clothing. Go straight to the bartender while wearing 47’s suit. There will be an option “Talk”. But if you press it, because the AI data is shut off, he will be unresponsive, and you cannot talk to him even though it says you can. But if you head onto the original settings, and go to him with 47’s suit without getting alerts from being in there, the talk option will be disabled.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, I see… Cool!

1 Like

Hi! Is there a programm to work with scripts in this game? If I want, for example, add more enemies or make their HP-level increased?

1 Like