Hitman: Contracts LONG Ass Hotel Mod

While screwing around with an AR script, I decided to tweak the values to a super-human level!

As mentioned, I have AR scripts, and can do several things with them. How would you like the AR?

• Perfect AR
  • Bugged
  • Overhead View

0 voters

1 Like

That video though :joy:

Made me think of the old Windows 95 Screensaver Maze, where it’s all distorted aspect ratios.

2 Likes

Haha. With these scripts, I can also adjust AR, making it PERFECT. :smiley: First person will feel how it should, etc. :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like the Max Payne’s nightmare on the most ridiculous level.

6 Likes

In case you don’t know what “Overhead View” is, here are examples:

#Yes, It looks like you’re in first person view, but you’re really not! The camera is sitting right on TOP of 47’s head!

1 Like

Okay, then! Looks like my next Contracts mods is a perfect AR tweak! Stay tuned! :smiley:

You lied to me, there are no long asses in that hotel.

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the nightmare levels in Max Payne.

1 Like

@Tim_Timsen
Is that supposed to be a joke? Otherwise, the term: Long ass, can be an a substitute for saying; “That’s really long”

@Mike_Marsbergen
It does, huh? It’s supposed to! Looks kinda cool, huh?

1 Like

Do you like to hear funny ass jokes or funny-ass jokes?

3 Likes

I’d prefer funny-ass jokes, so I do not need to hear about asses, haha. :laughing:

What does it mean AR script?

1 Like

Aspect Ratio Script :wink:

Did you modify something in ini. file?
I remember a similar option in that file.

1 Like

Nope, it is a small program that adds a binary code to the Hitman Contracts .exe file, making the Field Of View, not aspect ratio, and the camera distance to 47 to whatever you like. :wink:
I am toying around with it, to try and get PERFECT AR for the game, and release the .exe, or whatever I have to, lol. :smiley:

1 Like

I have the same program. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, really? That’s cool, man. :wink:
How is it for you? :open_mouth:

I screwed around with it a long time ago. Now it is in my archives.

1 Like

Awesome! It’s good to see others using the same resources! :slight_smile: