Hitman: Contracts - No Tie (MOD) + Download

@Spods @AGENT4T7 @FantumX @AgentNo47 @Pissfloyd @Fran_Laiuppa @cjgarof @YourGudBudNel @Thales_Kruger

#This mod aims to completely remove 47’s tie from his mesh in Hitman: Contracts. You will not have to ever see it flicking around obnoxiously like it does ever again! :smile:

(( DOWNLOAD HERE ))

(((((( BACK UP FILES!!! ))))

5 Likes

#To Install:

• Place the Contracts.exe in your main directory, and overwrite
  • Place Ms.dll in your main directory
  • Place MCBootCheckMenu.ZGF in “Alllevels” folder, and overwrite
  • Place ModeSelectMenu.SGP in “Alllevels” folder, and overwrite
  • Place MainMenu.SUP in main directory, and overwrite :smiley:

It would be more fun to have 47 as he is in the hotel, shot. There he has shed his tie and there is a big blood splatter in his dress shirt. Once 47 would’ve changed his shirt in the cutscenes, it would be nice to see a striped shirt and tie.

2 Likes

It is too complicated for that kind of s…t.

2 Likes

Kcuts_Titogi, I just wanted to say that i have been visiting hitmanforum for a lot of time and i just created this account to tell you i loved your tease about a hitman contracts mod. Hope to see it finished. Hitman contracts atmosphere with Hitman Blood Money mechanics is just a glorious wish for a lot of the old hardcore hitman fans. Thank you!

2 Likes

@jcrash
You are very welcome, sir! Glad you like it! Would you like to test the mod out for me? Just to get a review on to-do’s? :slight_smile:

I would be happy to do it.

1 Like

Yes @Kcuts_Titogi Contracts with blood Money mechanics is a dream of the players of classic Hitman games like @jcrash said. Plz go ahead with it. BtW to me 47 is not complete without his tie. It’s just a matter of personal opinion.But good work anyway :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@StealthShadow
#It sounds like a definite plan! :wink:
I will see what I can do, and I will also see if I can replace the Contracts weapon select menu with the Blood Money one. :smile: