Hitman: Contracts Testing a Free Camera Script (MOD)

@HSRGV @YourGudBudNel @Thales_Kruger @Rafaelito258 @EricTheAussie @AGENT_58 @scm97tl @StealthShadow

You wanted it, it is almost here. I finally rigged a script that activates this hard to get camera, and makes it functional, however it is not ready to be released.

14 Likes

Dayummm and chased off by the guard?! This shit is super tight kcuts. Keep me updated on the progress of this thing. 14 years later and you’re the first to get it working on PC! Woohoooo!

1 Like

Will do my old friend :wink:

1 Like

Amazing job Kcuts! You never fail to impress me. I’d hug you if i was there :hugs: . We’re THIS close to getting a functional free cam for Contracts.

1 Like

Hi,

I was wondering if there’s been any more progress on this since the last time you checked in. I’ve been doing a screenshot series over on Reddit called “Where’s Baldo,” with aerial shots of all the games with 47 hidden somewhere in them, and Contracts is the one game I haven’t been able to take shots of.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have discontinued this… I can however provide you an aerial clip with 47 hidden in it perhaps…?

Aw, that’s too bad. But sure, I’d like to see any shots you have – and I’d bet lots of other people would too.

Hi and this message is to the creator
Hi
I was just wondering that its 2019 and u still haven’t uploaded the beta to hitman contracts and the free cam script so it would be nice if u did upload it as soon as possible

With Respect
TheHitmanQuestioner2

dont feel pissed or angry
But I hv a question
How do u play the blocked levels in hitman 2 beta build 122