edit: it got pretty compressed. here it is in better quality

32 Likes

Stowaway art, cause i do enjoy what the waiters on sgail wear

18 Likes

Lonely City

Refrence

Batman Vol.5 Art by Danny Miki, Greg Capullo

31 Likes

Can I steal this image for upcoming 47 Day?
@Piano_Man

6 Likes

Sure, as long as ya credit me, also what is 47 day?

6 Likes

https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-47-day-yearly-thread/8035

3 Likes

oh that is very awesome, it seems ill be drawing wazir kale very soon

3 Likes

This counts as fan art right?

This is a prosthetic brand courtesy of Weta Workshop.

7 Likes

You scared me for a second there man

10 Likes

I was tempted to skip the explanation but y’know, I figured it would only scare and inspire the wrong people…

4 Likes

Could be part of this amazing H2SA Ad Campaign

18 Likes

Dark Days

21 Likes

Think that was the point :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

(On a side note seems like the spoiler/20 character trick doesn’t work anymore :stuck_out_tongue: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It’d be clearer but it’s really hard to sculpt clear material sitting on top of your hand, particularly when you can only use one hand and you’re making polite conversation with the very nervous tour operator (who is being assessed on her ability to host these workshops).

I briefly considered posting without disclaimer but since I remember seeing people posting… unimpressive quality fleur tattoos way aback in 2003 - I thought I’d anyone thinking that brands were the new cool thing.

3 Likes

I think this qualifies as Hitman fanart. I dabble in 3d modeling and I’ve been trying to improve my PBR texturing and I made these. I like both versions, but the less shiny one feels more true to the game asset. Except for the grips.

29 Likes

I’ve been trying to make a 3d model of Silverballer too, but I’m struggling with it, mainly the rear side of the slide(I don’t know its name, but you know what I mean…the barcode-like thing on the slide…). So great work for getting it right! Could you tell me how you made that part?

5 Likes

Season of Greed

29 Likes

Sure, I just used a plane with 38 vertical divisions, and then went into face selection mode and selected every other face and extruded them ever so slightly then added a smoothing modifier to soften the edges and 3 extra horizontal divisions, one near the top and one near the bottom to tighten it up so that it looks right and a center one. And then mirrored it across the Y-axis.
I’m using Blender by the way, don’t know if that matters. Here’s a screen snip of the mesh in edit mode so you can see what I mean. I hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:smiling_imp::moneybag:

38 Likes