Hitman Fan Art Gallery

made a small animation about the last level :,)
spoilers obviously

26 Likes

v1deost making animations now??

Wow, even for 3 seconds that was some dope stuff. Chaotic but awesome.

4 Likes

thank you, it was hard work but it was easier to get the point across in animated form than comic :smiley:

5 Likes

47: And that’s how my story ends.

4 Likes

more like:

[freeze frame] [Baba O’Riley by The Who plays]

47: Yep. That’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got into this crazy situation. Well, to answer that, we’ve got to go waaaay back to 1999, where a secret facility in Greenland awaits…

[VHS-style rewind effect]

3 Likes

Don’t know if it specifically counts as hitman fanart, but heres some fanart of frotes speedrun community

21 Likes

Also posting this here. I made a bet that when the dual silverballers wouldnt be in H3, I’d draw 47 riding the dog from my pf while wearing a fedora.

18 Likes

*2002-2012

tips fedora

2 Likes

ochoa? 20 characters

oh no problem haha, i was just a little confused

They werent called silverballers officially until 2004 though :wink:

2 Likes

Hm, yeah thats a good point, touché

2 Likes

You might wanna take that back :sunglasses:

@MrOchoa I got your back king

18 Likes

They have silver silencers while the one in the drawing has black silencers. These are different guns.

Just pretend that is a solid argument. @Danger_dog_guy_7 I got you.

2 Likes

But it clearly says ‘Ballers (SD)’ and not silverballers. Learn to read you peasants!!! /s

@Freezer thanks holmes

1 Like

This is amazing! Well done!

1 Like

Thanks, King!

3 Likes

What is this, a crossover episode?

In IOI’s innovative “HandlerAgent”, Diana Burnwood and Agent 47 — two ICA employees at the top of their class — are living their ideal suburban lives. But, they soon begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

(I kinda cheated with this one, as I traced over an official promo image to get accurate proportions, but I’d say I still put a great deal of work into it. ~Still took me 5 hours~)

Image Sans Title and (mostly) In Colour

Image reference

11 Likes

This is the only Diana X 47 content I’ll approve of

2 Likes

One of my tumblr girls, hndcrm did this for one of our most popular smutfics and it is a mood and a half. Also how I feel on poker night lol:

some fanart inspired by @cicaklah ‘s “summer

28 Likes