Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Also posting this here. I made a bet that when the dual silverballers wouldnt be in H3, I’d draw 47 riding the dog from my pf while wearing a fedora.

18 Likes

*2002-2012

tips fedora

2 Likes

ochoa? 20 characters

oh no problem haha, i was just a little confused

They werent called silverballers officially until 2004 though :wink:

2 Likes

Hm, yeah thats a good point, touché

2 Likes

You might wanna take that back :sunglasses:

@MrOchoa I got your back king

18 Likes

They have silver silencers while the one in the drawing has black silencers. These are different guns.

Just pretend that is a solid argument. @Danger_dog_guy_7 I got you.

2 Likes

But it clearly says ‘Ballers (SD)’ and not silverballers. Learn to read you peasants!!! /s

@Freezer thanks holmes

1 Like

This is amazing! Well done!

1 Like

Thanks, King!

3 Likes

What is this, a crossover episode?

In IOI’s innovative “HandlerAgent”, Diana Burnwood and Agent 47 — two ICA employees at the top of their class — are living their ideal suburban lives. But, they soon begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

(I kinda cheated with this one, as I traced over an official promo image to get accurate proportions, but I’d say I still put a great deal of work into it. ~Still took me 5 hours~)

Image Sans Title and (mostly) In Colour

Image reference

11 Likes

This is the only Diana X 47 content I’ll approve of

2 Likes

One of my tumblr girls, hndcrm did this for one of our most popular smutfics and it is a mood and a half. Also how I feel on poker night lol:

some fanart inspired by @cicaklah ‘s “summer

28 Likes

Reminds me of Basic Instincts interrogation scene :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Lol hardly. The scene in question is very much a Queen on Her Throne

1 Like

I know, i meant the pose, the white dress and the Cigarette.

1 Like

Blegh that scene is so rancid.

If you want a Sexy Empowered Woman done right, look for things women write. Like that fic!

2 Likes

Just for the record: i didn’t said the scene was good or anything, the Artworks composition just reminded me of.

I’ll give the fic a shot when i have some time for a read!

2 Likes

First of all, I suck at painting and arts in general, yet, pretty close huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes