Hitman Fan Art

This is really nice, even though I have no idea how you did it. Did you have to do it pixel by pixel?

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: You can say so, I did the outlines pixel by pixel but used the paint bucket to fill majority of pixels.

That’s really talented, I couldn’t even draw by hand!

1 Like

Really cool pic. :+1: But what is the Sun doing there? :joy:

2 Likes

Got the perspective wrong a little bit :joy:

1 Like

Let’s just call it a gold coin that 47 tossed just for the heck of it!

2 Likes

Since I’m a fan of Hitman series of games like most of you I had an idea to make some 3D models of weapons and other inventory items that I thought would fit or at least be cool to have in Hitman 2 or future installments. I would really appretiate you opinions. Thank you :slight_smile: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RYVndv

9 Likes

I love the fiber wire image for the “Connecting People” thing in the phone screen, great design! :+1::joy:

I also love the Crossbow! That ICA Blue looks so good on it.

Well done, sir!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sooo I found this nice mobile pixel art animation app, here’s the first of many :smiley:

HITMAN character awards

Who wins? Comment!

6 Likes

Does his name rhyme with Dergood Mangan?

2 Likes

You…made these? They look amazing! I wish I could produce quality like this. I’d really like that crossbow, for a truly silent kill.

Instead of HITMAN 2, you’re asking about HITMAN, so my guess is Rocco’s sister.

Get down here any minute!

1 Like

You mean Rocco shouldn’t be the winner? Unacceptable! Inconceivable!

1 Like

Alright. But at least when he goes to the podium to claim his prize, he must put his pants on!

Agreed.

Yes I made all of these it took me quite a while especially crossbow so I really appreciate your nice words thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are most welcome, they look like real in-game images :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dawood Rangan potrait

8 Likes

All of the good Hitman games with the new Steam UI :heart_eyes:

9 Likes