Hitman Fan Art

Does his name rhyme with Dergood Mangan?

2 Likes

You…made these? They look amazing! I wish I could produce quality like this. I’d really like that crossbow, for a truly silent kill.

Instead of HITMAN 2, you’re asking about HITMAN, so my guess is Rocco’s sister.

Get down here any minute!

2 Likes

You mean Rocco shouldn’t be the winner? Unacceptable! Inconceivable!

1 Like

Alright. But at least when he goes to the podium to claim his prize, he must put his pants on!

Agreed.

Yes I made all of these it took me quite a while especially crossbow so I really appreciate your nice words thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are most welcome, they look like real in-game images :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dawood Rangan potrait

8 Likes

All of the good Hitman games with the new Steam UI :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Hitman 2 fanart poster - The Two Evils

7 Likes

i get my kicks outta drawing characters as cowboys apparently

11 Likes

Mark Parchezzi! Gone but not forgotten, it seems!

1 Like

The Resort fanart

6 Likes

Mr. Rieper :heart_eyes: (Alleged Resort suit fanart)

3 Likes

So many I would like to… like - IndianAgent47 and thetrashypretzel great job!
Also IndianAgent47 the best character is 47, but Dawood is close!

Lukas how did you do those weapons?

2 Likes

47, I think you’re gonna make me faint :heart_eyes::flushed::drooling_face:(resort suit pixel art)

2 Likes

Well, first I took some pictures of ingame weapons of Hitman 2. Then I did kinda blueprint in Adobe Illustrator for several weapons. Tried to make weapons or items that had some characteristics of previous and new hitman’s series weapons. 3D modeled base mesh in 3ds max, made high and low poly models, for low poly model i baked all high poly details and textured these things in substance painter. After that all renders were made using Marmoset toolbag. Thank you for asking :blush:

1 Like

47 enjoys a drink at the resort :tropical_drink:

6 Likes

Not exactly fan art, but I’m going to be changing my profile picture to a character from one of the earlier games. For the sake of comedy, I’m going to use the most obscure, unnecessary character I can find :laughing: I’ve already considered that drunk tourist lady that tries to seduce 47 in Las Vegas.

1 Like