Hitman game install issue

I just got the disk for Hitman first season for the PS4. All Missions listed within the game have a 100% downloaded status, but when I click on them the game tells me it’s still installing and won’t let me play them.

After doing some reading online it appears that this is a well known issue with the complete first season of Hitman. I just want to play the story, so how the hell do I go about doing this? Why is this so complicated?

1 Like

Maybe the base game is still installing? I really don’t know, it’s just a wild guess.

I made sure that everything was done installing before starting the game up. I’ve never had a problem with any of Telltale’s episodic games before so I’m no stranger to the episodic format. I just wish I knew what I was doing wrong. Because if I can’t simply put in a disk and enjoy the campaign, then I will gladly stop wasting my time and move on to something else.

I just had a brief read of the below topic, and it looks like it might be related to your issue. Do have a look.

hi i have a same problem help me im a new player

so i figured it out , uninstall the game and install it again but this time start the game without the update ( ( as if you are playing with no day one patch ) the game will install slowly till the end and then try and update the game to the latest version and i shall work