Hitman Game of the Year Edition

I recently purchased the Hitman game of the Year Edition from the Xbox store. it was on sale and I was under the impression that I was purchasing the complete game. I purchased on January 2nd and I noticed last night that once I completed episode 2 it will not let me complete the rest of the episodes from the game. It tries to take me to the Xbox store to purchase. But if I purchase the Game of the Year Edition, I purchase the complete game. I contacted Microsoft and they referred me to you.I recently purchased the Hitman Game of the Year Edition from the Xbox store. It was on sale and I was under the impression that I was purchasing the complete game. I purchased on January 2nd and I noticed last night that once I completed episode 2 it will not let me complete the rest of the episodes from the game. It tries to take me to the Xbox store to purchase. But if I purchased the Game of the Year Edition, I purchased the complete game. I contacted Microsoft and they referred me to you. I need to know how to resolve this issue and have the complete game installed on my system.

You need to download all locations individually. Go to destination and select get access on a map you want to download. You could also check your download queue if anything is paused. Check that you have enough space for them

I have already tried the get access option and it takes me back to the Microsoft store and the only option it is showing me his to buy the game for the same price I already purchased it at. Also, I showed nothing queued in my downloads.

Is it the same account as the one you have Hitman installed in.

Make a seperate account and try to get access see if that works out

Well, I only have one Xbox account so it’s definitely the same account. Also are you saying create a whole new account or are you saying create a sub account under my main account that the game is on?

Create an account that can still have you launch Hitman

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the game

Make sure you’re not launching a demo version of HITMAN

Try this
Go to the dashboard and press the menu button on the game, hit manage and is there any dlc there to access?

If its still not working. Search google with the name of the edition and platform and something like cant get access or cant download there are a couple of threads and posts about it.
Good luck

Thanks for the help man. I’ll be honest with you I mostly buy games with discs and rarely do digital downloads but it was such a good deal that I did it and I was afraid if I uninstalled and then reinstalled it would make me rebuy the whole game. Sorry for the ignorance.