Hitman GOTY (2016)

Should I get the GOTY pack for Hitman (2016) so I also get it for Hitman 2, or should I get it just for Hitman 2? Hitman GOTY (2016): $25 Hitman 2 GOTY Pack: $10. Does the GOTY pack come with mew achievements?

Game Of The Year Edition for HITMAN 2016 includes:
All 6 locations from the basic game
Patient Zero campaign
3 Escalation Contracts
3 suits
3 new weapons

GOTY Legacy Pack for HITMAN 2 includes all the same and goes for free to the owners of HITMAN 2016: Game Of The Year Edition or Definitive Edition.
If you own the different edition of HITMAN 2016, you can buy GOTY Legacy Pack Upgrade for HITMAN 2. In this case your HITMAN 2016 remains as it is.
If you buy GOTY Edition for HITMAN 2016, you should be able to get GOTY Legacy Pack for HITMAN 2 for free.
And you get both fullest games possible.

As this pack includes new missions, that goes without saying that obtaining this pack you get a bunch of new challenges, and a few unlocks

Seems that’s all about these packs.
Now it’s exlusively up to you what to buy

1 Like

Wait so no new achievements? Guess I’ll just get the GOTY Legacy Pack for Hitman 2 because I don’t really see a reason to replay Hitman 2016 other than to finish all the other achievements I didn’t do

Read carefully:
“obtaining this pack you get a bunch of new challenges, and a few unlocks”
Challenge = achievement

Oh sorry I meant as in Xbox achievements, does it come with new ones?

I don’t know for sure, but I think you should get a few Xbox achievements as well.

We on Steam got a few challenges for Steam with that pack

both have the same content, the cheaper one gives you access to that content in Hitman 2 and the more expensive one gives you access to that content in Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2. whichever one you buy, you’ll get exactly the same achievements and challenges in Hitman 2