HITMAN HD Enhanced Collection

I deleted Blood Money because I can’t stand the huge hud. I enjoy it far more on PC than console.

1 Like

But you kept absolution?!

1 Like

Also I know it’s completely of topic but I see you like no mans sky and I was wondering if I should rebuy it given it’s apparently way different from back in 2016. Is it worth it now?

0 Likes

Yes, I actually like that game.

0 Likes

As a game absolution is ok in my eyes, I just found it way to cinematic and scripted for it to felt like I was ever impacting the events (which is NOT what a hitman game should be) E.G terminus hotel, and also the disguise system was kinda annoying. This is all my opinion tho brobeans

2 Likes

Can someone explain me pls what ‘damage control’ means at the rating? (BLOOD MONEY)

0 Likes

ummmhh iirc its when you get spotted bit manage to kill the person who did it before they can alert the guards? could be wrong though, i havent played BM a while.

0 Likes

:thinking: Idk. I played the mission flatline. I destroyed video evidence. I just killed the targets. I anesthetized two NPCs with the anesthetic injection, and no bodies were found. I was never caught. At the end I got -7000$ because of ‘control damage’, so I didn’t get Silent Assassin. I think control damage means when I kill NPCs, but I am 100% sure that I didn’t kill the NPCs.

0 Likes

Perhaps you didn’t retrieve the suit and ballers.

0 Likes

I have.

2p2020202202020

0 Likes

Back on sale guys in the UK PS store

0 Likes

Why does this only go on sale in the Australian/UK versions of the store? It’s been $59.99 for NA since release, hopefully it gets a sale sooner rather than later.

0 Likes

No clue man but I feel for you guys! Should be a worldwide sale to keep it fair

1 Like

I still regret to this day that I bought it.

6 Likes

I think you should regret more that you only bought it for absolution

4 Likes

I remember this, trying to persuade you not to do it and you caved! This is exactly why I didn’t, I knew I’d regret it.

3 Likes

But I like Absolution. I was happy at first but one month later I bought a gaming laptop and it performs much better on pc than on console. Or I can say that I like it more on PC than console.

@Creasy47 I already deleted Blood Money because that huge hud is disturbing. Instead Absolution has the problem that the images in game are way too dark at a point where you can’t really tell what it is sometimes.

0 Likes

You lucky sod.

This text will be blurred

0 Likes

Damn, that’s bad. And it’s definitely a lighting/darkness issue and not one involving your TV’s/console’s settings? That’s a big shame, even further reason not to buy it at full price.

0 Likes

In the game look beautiful. But the menu, briefing, intel and any other images that you have on screen is just too much dark in it.

0 Likes