Hitman LGBT+ Targets

The + in LGBT+ covers a wide umbrella, including asexual people, and I think a convincing case can be made that 47 is one.

I think the only potential contradiction with that is the Damnation book, but I think that’s in a similar category to Absolution (It happened, but everyone in and out of universe will ignore it) and I don’t believe the relationship he starts in that book is a sexual one anyway.

6 Likes

I didn’t say it was proof, though. I said it could be a nod to the stereotype, if that’s what IO was going for, to suggest that Lenny might not be necessarily hetero. It’s primarily supposition, but the suggestions are there, albeit open to interpretation.

There is no indication that the events of Damnation happened outside of the book itself. Nothing about it is ever referenced or talked about or hinted at again. Damnation has the most OOC take on 47 ever and should never have been approved for release, and it’s lack of acknowledgement even in Absolution, which was supposed to be its tie-in, suggest that the whole thing should not be taken as canon. Good riddance.

(Sorry, I double posted when I meant to edit)

1 Like

that is really sad but yes, it is a possibility with Lenny’s character. don’t know about the mustache being real evidence though.

in my comment I was referring to that specific guard comment that Ochoa had mentioned

3 Likes

There’s a difference!?

:innocent:

4 Likes

Philo Newcombe and Dr Pavel Frydel are both LGBT I believe

4 Likes