Hitman live Missions

Hello,

I am having issues with Live Missions. Appraiser missions. Target is not mentioned anywhere on the map. How to find the Target? Can anyone help? As in normal hitman1, 2 and 3 games you can spot the Target red colour but not in side missions and live. Pls help. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s one of the features of Elusive Targets. The intention is that you have to track them down yourself based on provided intel.

I’d recommend looking in places that are connected to her art-related profesion.

She roams the art gallery and checks up on some of the Ark custodians once in a while.

Her book is located in the old chapel near the helipad, room next to the Master of Ceremonies.

3 Likes

Ok but there be will some hint?

And also im recomend loking at the cutscenes of the elusive target because the cutscenes tells you were is going tonbe the elusive target and also if you see a places that is a bit modified naybe whit some new objects or more guards or more civils the elusive target is going to be there

2 Likes

Ok thank you. I saw the elusive target video but was unable to find the whereabouts of the Target. Pls uptade me if you find more solution🙂

Which elucise target are we talking abojt?

Did you see these hints? (You have to click/tap on them to read them.)

Those are the locations where you can find this target.
If she’s not in one of those locations, she’s in one of the other locations, but she’ll walk over there in a while.
I’d recommend following her for a bit to learn her route and which objects she interacts with (or where she stands, what she does) to find your ideal approach to eliminate her without getting all the guards on your tail.

1 Like

We are talking about target Miranda Jamison

Oh ok. I didn’t tap on it. Thank you🙂

o yeah look the cutscene and if you find like that show any part of the map go and look that zone that is going to be a very HIGH probality of finding your target

like for example this moment in the cutscene in this place is very important objective

1 Like

Ok thanks. Yeah I am trying now. Thank you

2 Likes

like for example this moment in the cutscene in this place is very important objective

2 Likes

Will you be able to killl miranda because if you wsnt im can give you more tipd for tqkin down elusive targets

Hi. I failed the mission. Was killed. Bad luck :frowning:
But will surely ask you for next mission🙂. Thank you

1 Like