Hitman Mission Championship - Heat BMY

Ok,well I am not the biggest fan of A dance with the devil and it is not even in my top 5 BM missions,but it deserves to advance for the rival assassin idea,the awesome disguises,the awesome atmosphere and obviously for the pyrotechnic show.
(Also,if your struggling to find new ways to kill the targets,in case you didn’t know,you can shoot them nonlethally to make them come to your position,but they will act clueless and they won’t start shooting at you.This can be really useful in this mission.)

However,talking like that about probably the best BM mission(Murder of the crows) is truly unacceptable.:frowning:

Hideout,Death on the Mississippi and Requiem(meh missions) will be eliminated sooner or later,so it’s not my problem.
Amendment XXV,unlike the missions I mentioned above is an ok mission,because I love the atmosphere.Gameplaywise,it is…meh.I wouldn’t mind seeing it advance,but @MrOchoa will probably take care of it by then.:wink:

I only want to take care of the weak overrated missions like AVY before it is too late.Last time it ended up being the third best mission in the whole game because others were too busy taking care of other missions.It won’t happen again.
And if you are wondering why I dislike AVY:

:joy:

5 Likes