Hitman Mission Championship - Heat III

Think Dubai is the one mission in the WOA that feels rather “been there, done that.” I think it needed one more idea ontop of the skyscraper setting. Don’t think either target is that interesting route wise. Don’t like the top of the skyscraper just being a house essentially, and I also don’t like the middle 2 floors to being quite weirdly laid out, it feels like the middle floors had to join the dots to connect the top and bottom floors together. Just weird things like the location of the server room and that security room which is a tight corridor.

Mind you I’m also not a huge fan of China either, and while I like Romania, I don’t think it really deserves to make it too far in the contest. Dartmoor is great but also a bit too small for my liking and a little bit limited I feel. Berlin is the one map I have really connected with and fallen in love with. Mendoza is in a weird position for me. After playing through the storyline, I wound up focusing on 1 location at a time to reach max mastery and get most challenges. Mendoza is the only location I haven’t done that on, I’m only level 8, because by the time I reached it, I was burned out on Hitman 3. I think Mendoza is great, I’m just a bit unsure about stuff, like I don’t really understand how the target routes work yet, like whether the Herald meeting is on a timer or it requires a trigger?

Said this in another thread but for me, I’m very passionate about most Hitman 2 levels. With Hitman 3, as it stands, Berlin is the only one I’m super passionate about.

6 Likes