On Top of the World [10] -2

#Team_Ochoa
#Eliminate_OTOTW_No_Matter_What_others_say

3 Likes

Well this took a rather exciting turn…

2 Likes

The deception is relevant.

2 Likes

I’m not even gonna try to catch up on all the chaos that has happened in this thread

Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant [19]
Traditions of the Trade (C47) [32]
Murder at the Bazaar [6] -2
The Meat King’s Party [14]
Flatline [19]
The Murder of Crows [20]
Shaving Lenny [23]
A House Built on Sand [24]
Situs Inversus [26]
Another Life [19]
On Top of the World [11] +1

One last push! We can do this! (Also people who think AL > OTotW disgust me :rage:)

7 Likes

Murder at the Bazaar [4] -2
Flatline [19]
The Murder of Crows [20]
Shaving Lenny [23]
Situs Inversus [26]
Another Life [19]
On Top of the World [12] +1

Oh life is truly unfair! Hichkas has turned into my enemy here, along with Franz and MrOchoa. I now see that AL and OTOTW fans must unite, but I’m afraid it’s too late for that. OTOTW is left in a ruined state, unable to recover anymore. Damn you all!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Drama queen! :wink: Murder at the Bazaar’s sacrifice will save OTOTW for now and you know it!
But we’ll be back! Who knows, maybe in the near future we will be on the same side again.
Tell me, just out of curiosity, how much do you despise the other remaining H3 maps, compared to the splendor that is Chongqing?

2 Likes

I actually like all the hitman 3 maps almost equally (except for one, Carpathian mountains) but if I had to rank it from replayability (for now),I would pick:

1. Dubai.
  2. Chongqing.
  3. Berlin.
  4. Mendoza.
  5. Dartmoor .
  6. Carpathian mountains.

My order always changes but the reason why Berlin and Mendoza is lower on my list is because I played through them so much during the release months I burnt out a bit on them.

Dartmoor has always been my least played “official” location because it doesn’t offer as much replay value as the other locations but I still like it.

3 Likes

Murder at the Bazaar [2] -2
Flatline [19]
The Murder of Crows [20]
Shaving Lenny [23]
Situs Inversus [26]
Another Life [19]
On Top of the World [13] +1

I have not played Murder at the Bazaar. I don’t know which game it is, or who the targets are. So if anyone else shares my strong opinions on MatB now would be the time to show them so that ototw may live

3 Likes

One of the targets is a boring stationary dude (some gunshots can distract him out of his house) but the other target is what makes this level so interesting. There so many different ways to manipulate him or adapt a strat around his movements (most involve panicking him and killing him on his way to the escape).

You also don’t have to kill the targets as the items they’re carrying are the only thing vital for completion.

Compare this to Ambush at Wang Fou where there is either doing the car bomb or going guns blazing. Oh then there’s the sniper without enough ammo to kill the targets and the only ammo dump is in an area you can’t even access in any disguise. People bickering over Dubai and other levels should probably gang up to take out this level.

2 Likes

It is too late for that I am afraid…

2 Likes

Ohh, I wanted to do this in the SA round… I hate MatB and don’t get how it’s so beloved when it’s an incredibly boring map with boring targets

Murder at the Bazaar [0] -2
The Meat King’s Party [15] +1
Flatline [19]
The Murder of Crows [20]
Shaving Lenny [23]
Situs Inversus [26]
Another Life [19]
On Top of the World [13]

3 Likes

This round is finally over and it was a quite a ride,but Whittleton Creek and Dubai fortunately managed to survive.:smiley:
However,even though insert one of Grey’s quotes from Another life to annoy @MrOchoa even more “our job here is done,we are far from over.”
We only won one battle and there are more battles to come.We must be prepared for Franz and MrOchoa’s evil plans because they are good at their part of the game,but we are better.
I can’t wait to see how exciting the next rounds will be!:grin:

8 Likes

Godzilla-1991-godzilla-39997367-500-362

We will get all of those Missions, sooner or later.

9 Likes

That was pretty tense and exciting round, and we’ve still got 3 Quarter-Finals, 2 Semi-Finals, and ofcourse, THE Final to go. Wars are being wage, alliances are being forged. Cool stuff.

Quarter-Final Pink will go live in about 98 minutes.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Quarter-Final Pink is up.