
Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [20]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [16]
Deadly Cargo [17]
The Seafood Massacre [20]
Till Death Do Us Part [21]
A Dance With The Devil [18]
A Personal Contract [18]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]-2
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [15]+1
The Farewell [20]
How in the holy mother of 47s bald head is the best map in woa, nay series, at 14. How.
Deadly Cargo is one my favourite Contracts’ missions,so you can count on me to help it.
I cannot afford one more Contracts’ mission to be eliminated after Rendezvous in Rotterdam because Contracts is my favourite classic hitman game. ![]()
I also feel like I need to take a break after the madness in the last round,so I am not sure if I will help Mumbai too much if there won’t be enough people to protect it and if Deadly Cargo will continue to be in danger.
Really? ![]()

You’d be surprised but I consider TMI as an easy mission compared to most of what H2SA has to offer and with the exception of UN soldiers getting killed by their own men, I don’t see any serious issue with it 
Deadly Cargo, for me, is a mess of two levels combined into one and then adding a new element to the mix, the SWAT team, making things even more convoluted than it should be.
The idea of Deadly Cargo is nice but it tends to bug out a lot of the time, also entering the Harbour is annoying.
I’d take Plutonium runs loose over it every day.
Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [20]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14] - 2
Deadly Cargo [17]
The Seafood Massacre [20]
Till Death Do Us Part [22] +1
A Dance With The Devil [18]
A Personal Contract [18]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [15]
The Farewell [20]
Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [18] -2
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14]
Deadly Cargo [17]
The Seafood Massacre [20]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [18]
A Personal Contract [18]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [16] +1
The Farewell [20]
Doesn’t exist, I’m afraid. Unless we count the jar that was used in the process, but I’d rather not talk about it.
Was it a gasp…
JAM JAR?!
Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [18]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14]
Deadly Cargo [17]
The Seafood Massacre [20]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [18]
A Personal Contract [18]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [17] +1
The Farewell [18] -2
Begrudgingly I have to say the Mumbai revival team is doing a good job on this one 
I don’t see any serious issue with it either,but I also can’t see any great aspect about it. ![]()
Taking into consideration you are a fan of the original version(unlike me) I can understand why you would dislike the level.
I, Hichkas, in full mental health, maybe not, state that from now, I’m always wrong when I add or reduce points, may this help everyone else.
This is a simple html tag, just to mark the one which lost or gained points. I have a pretty rough time finding the changed ones one by one when I copy the text, so I do this as an indication for others; So they do it easier and of course for a better visual. Nothing serious.
okay. i gots to know: what’s the problem with the best hitman level ever made? is it because it’s too good? that’s it is, isn’t it? it’s because it’s too good, right?
Yeah, 100% that
if I let myself enjoy Mumbai I could never be satisfied with any other hitman mission again
one day youll turn into a full fletched mumbai lover
i feel you, man (not literally. that’d be weird).
seriously though. i’m going to make a thread about mumbai that will bore you all into submission, and it will be all your fault (not you, specifically contractor).
Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [18]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14]
Deadly Cargo [17]
The Seafood Massacre [20]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [18]
A Personal Contract [18]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [22] +1
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [15] -2
The Farewell [18]