A Personal Contract [18]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]-2
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [15]+1
The Farewell [20]
How in the holy mother of 47s bald head is the best map in woa, nay series, at 14. How.

3 Likes

Deadly Cargo is one my favourite Contracts’ missions,so you can count on me to help it.
I cannot afford one more Contracts’ mission to be eliminated after Rendezvous in Rotterdam because Contracts is my favourite classic hitman game. :wink:
I also feel like I need to take a break after the madness in the last round,so I am not sure if I will help Mumbai too much if there won’t be enough people to protect it and if Deadly Cargo will continue to be in danger.

Really? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

4 Likes

You’d be surprised but I consider TMI as an easy mission compared to most of what H2SA has to offer and with the exception of UN soldiers getting killed by their own men, I don’t see any serious issue with it :stuck_out_tongue:
Deadly Cargo, for me, is a mess of two levels combined into one and then adding a new element to the mix, the SWAT team, making things even more convoluted than it should be.

2 Likes

The idea of Deadly Cargo is nice but it tends to bug out a lot of the time, also entering the Harbour is annoying.
I’d take Plutonium runs loose over it every day.

3 Likes

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [20]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14] - 2
Deadly Cargo [17]
The Seafood Massacre [20]
Till Death Do Us Part [22] +1
A Dance With The Devil [18]
A Personal Contract [18]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [15]
The Farewell [20]

1 Like

Meet Your Brother [18] -2
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14]
Deadly Cargo [17]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Personal Contract [18]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [16] +1
The Farewell [20]

4 Likes

Doesn’t exist, I’m afraid. Unless we count the jar that was used in the process, but I’d rather not talk about it.

3 Likes

Was it a gasp…

JAM JAR?!

2 Likes

Meet Your Brother [18]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [20]
The Motorcade Interception [14]
Deadly Cargo [17]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Personal Contract [18]
Rosewood [20]
The Final Test [14]
Freedom Fighters [21]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [17] +1
The Farewell [18] -2

3 Likes

Begrudgingly I have to say the Mumbai revival team is doing a good job on this one :unamused:

5 Likes

I don’t see any serious issue with it either,but I also can’t see any great aspect about it. :wink:

Taking into consideration you are a fan of the original version(unlike me) I can understand why you would dislike the level.

1 Like

I, Hichkas, in full mental health, maybe not, state that from now, I’m always wrong when I add or reduce points, may this help everyone else.

This is a simple html tag, just to mark the one which lost or gained points. I have a pretty rough time finding the changed ones one by one when I copy the text, so I do this as an indication for others; So they do it easier and of course for a better visual. Nothing serious.

4 Likes

okay. i gots to know: what’s the problem with the best hitman level ever made? is it because it’s too good? that’s it is, isn’t it? it’s because it’s too good, right?

5 Likes

Yeah, 100% that :wink: if I let myself enjoy Mumbai I could never be satisfied with any other hitman mission again

4 Likes

one day youll turn into a full fletched mumbai lover

5 Likes

i feel you, man (not literally. that’d be weird).

seriously though. i’m going to make a thread about mumbai that will bore you all into submission, and it will be all your fault (not you, specifically contractor).

5 Likes