Hitman Mission Championship - Quarter-Final Purple

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [7] +1
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [7]
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [4]
A Personal Contract [12] -2
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [3]
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [26]
The Farewell [25]

1 Like

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [8] +1
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [6]-1
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [4]
A Personal Contract [12]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [2]-1
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [26]
The Farewell [25]

3 Likes

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [8]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [4] -2
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [5] +1
A Personal Contract [12]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [2]
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [26]
The Farewell [25]

1 Like

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [8]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [4]
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [6] +1
A Personal Contract [12]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Rosewood [0] -2
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [26]
The Farewell [25]

1 Like

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [8]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [2] -2
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [6]
A Personal Contract [12]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [26]
The Farewell [26] +1

1 Like

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [6] -2
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [2]
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [6]
A Personal Contract [13] +1
The King of Chinatown [21]
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [26]
The Farewell [26]

1 Like

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [6]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
Deadly Cargo [0] -2
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [6]
A Personal Contract [13]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Freedom Fighters [22]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [27] +1
The Farewell [26]

4 Likes

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [6]
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [22]
A Dance With The Devil [6]
A Personal Contract [11] -2
The King of Chinatown [21]
Freedom Fighters [23] +1
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [27]
The Farewell [26]

Unfortunately, assuming A Personal Contract, ADWTD and Meet Your Brother are going to be eliminated next, Tracking Hayamoto feels like the weakest map of the bunch (besides the very simple Kowloon Triads in Gang War, but the first ever proper Hitman mission deserves to see the semi-finals).
Apparently I can’t count.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well, we’re getting there. One thing I want to bring up actually is that after the game has ended after the final, I actually do plan to make another thread after the face, called the “HMC - Aftermath” or “HMC - After Party” etc. Basically a bit of a fun thing where I track some statistics, like how well each game did percentage wise in the Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals, some highlights like the alliances forming or other funny comments.

I might as well throw this out there, but I would love to make a line graph for the final round, charting the 20 finalists and how they go up and down, but I honestly can’t find any free software to do it. Don’t know if anyone knows of anyway to make them.

10 Likes

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [21]
Meet Your Brother [4] - 2
Kirov Park Meeting [20]
Tracking Hayamoto [18]
The Seafood Massacre [22]
Till Death Do Us Part [23] +1
A Dance With The Devil [6]
A Personal Contract [11]
The King of Chinatown [21]
Freedom Fighters [23]
The Finish Line [22]
Chasing a Ghost [27]
The Farewell [26]

I’m sorry @MrOchoa. This game gotta end sometime, and I like DWTD too much :frowning:

6 Likes

You are dead to me :weary:

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great to make those championships with each game? Maybe after that let the winners of each game compete against each other? I’m sure there will be another outcome.

2 Likes

Not exactly sure what you mean. Do you just mean do a single round for each game like at the start, except there is only one winner, to see what the best mission is?

1 Like

Exactly. Championship 1 would be C47. C2 is H2SA, then Contracts and so on. Each winner will go to the final championship where we have 6 (or 8 if we count H2016, H2 and H3 individually) missions competing against each other.

3 Likes

I mean, you’re right, that would play out very differently. But to be honest, I’m not really interesting in hosting another similar tournament after this one. Saying that though, you are happy to make that specific tournament if you wish. I don’t own this format or anything, I basically stole the idea from another forum years back, so if you wanted, you’re more than welcome to make your own tournament with your own rules and set-up.

4 Likes

I’m probably just too lazy to do this. But yeah, it would be interesting. Maybe I’ll to it.

3 Likes

I made an animated bar chart race for the Contracts heat using a special site but I can’t find it at the moment. Will link it as soon as I do.

Tracking all the point deductions one by one actually revealed a few mistakes but nothing too major or game-changing.

Edit: found it. I don’t know if the link works properly though - Flourish | Data Visualization & Storytelling

5 Likes

So neither Rendevouz in Rotterdam,nor Deadly Cargo will be in the semifinals,but Slaying a dragon will?!Wow… :grimacing:

Curiosity

8 Likes

Would you please stop belittling the best Remake Mission Contracts has to offer? Thanks :kissing_heart:

3 Likes