Hitman Multiplayer Match-Up Thread

I don’t think this kind of thread exists yet, and I’m not sure if it’s useful, but it would be for at least one person (me) as I’ve been having a hard time finding other players to play Hitman 2 online with. The random match-ups rarely pair me with players of my level and with the same approach to the game (as in, leaving gaming sessions early, being creepy-weird over the headsets, not caring about alarms in Sniper Assassin, …) so I thought this could be the place where people sharing the same Hitman philosophy could play together or help each other out.

The way I see this work is that you can here express which system you’re playing on, and what kind of player you’re looking for. Timezone and when you’re active playing could also be helpful. People can browse this thread and PM people who, according to them, have an interesting profile, and work out how you can add each other on the respective systems (I don’t really know yet how to do it on Xbox, aside from going to highscore lists and adding people from there).

So, to get things started, what I’m looking for:

System
Xbox

Timezone
I live in Belgium (UTC +2 right now, in winter UTC +1). I usually play on evenings during weekdays, especially Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sometimes I play on Monday and Friday mornings as well. Weekends are very limited.

Himmelstein:

• Someone to complete “Waltz with Death” with me.
  • Someone who wants to (or at least try to) finish this mission SA, so I can more quickly upgrade the sniper weapons

Hantu Port:

• Someone who wants to (or at least try to) finish this mission SA, so I can more quickly upgrade the sniper weapons

Ghost Mode Miami:

• Someone who doesn’t rage quit.
  • Someone who’ll allow me to win once suit only, so that I can get that achievement.

Obviously I’ll return any favors requested depending on my capability.

Communication over headphones possible but not mandatory.

7 Likes

System
PS4

Timezone
Sweden - CEST/UTC +2
Playtime in weekdays usually starts from 5pm
Playtime in weekends usually start in the evening or night

What I have left to complete;
Sniper Assassin

• Himmelstein
    Level up mastery for both Stone & Knight

• Hantu Port

We can ofcourse help eachother with max leveling up both agents.

Tell me your PSN ID n a message or add me Ibbzz040

3 Likes

I’m in also,

• Himmelstein
  • Hantu Port

Ghost mode

To complete all the challenges, I’ve only played it a handful of times so would be good to play with someone from the forum.

GMT +1 UK

PS4 - JaM_47

Also with the introduction of Santa Fortuna in ghost mode do you think they’ll now separate the challenges? So Ghost mode has its own section for completion? Would be good if they did.

2 Likes

Username: https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicsides

Add me on Steam, i’m good to do some chill Ghost Mode rounds with you :wink:

I might have one or two challenges remaining to unlock, but we’ll talk about that later. Cya in game dude!

1 Like

This thread sounds like a good idea! My info here:

System
PS4

Timezone
Taiwan - UTC +8
Currently I don’t have an usual playtime. Maybe I am just being too addicted to games. :sweat_smile: PM me whenever helps are needed!

Ghost Mode

• All current challenges are completed.
  • I am willing to let opponent win if he/she has any challenges undone.
  • Voice Communication is available.
3 Likes

I did edit the title of this person’s topic to be like what you have here. But since your idea is so close to what I was thinking about, and what format and info to provide - we’ll go with this /your topic.

I’ll either edit or repost later with details with when I can be online for a match.

1 Like

System
PS4

Timezone
Pacific- GMT-8 or -7 if PDT

Sniper Assassin

I need to level up both guns on both maps

Ghost Mode
I haven’t played at all so I need all challenges, but especially the grinding for the Phantom Suit

I have the same PSN name as HMF name.

2 Likes

System
https://steamcommunity.com/id/skultety126/ add me on steam if you are intrested

Time zone
UTC +1

Sniper Assasin
Looking for someone to level up my guns in the last yard bird i can help you with something else in exchange (14/20 for stone 20/20 for knight)

Ghost mode
I got all of this done but can help with sniper assasin

3 Likes

Any other PS4 players on European or UK time fancy doing some sniper tonight?

Seeing how I rarely play Ghost Mode these days because everyone keeps leaving after I get the first kill, I’ll give the o’ mighty HMF a try. :slight_smile:

System
Xbox One

Timezone
UTC+2, currently UTC+1 in Winter

Ghost Mode
– anyone who is up for playing Ghost Mode like it’s supposed to be.
– No challenge grinding

Gamertag
Wesk89

I just wanna play some competitive Hitman. :slight_smile:
Feel free to add me, if you wanna match up.

3 Likes

it takes a fucking age to matchmake on ghost mode and I don’t want to spend the rest of my life completing this challenge, anyone on xbone up for a game or two within the next week or so? I’d like to compete against more of you

2 Likes

Love me some Ghost Mode so I’m open for some matches.

System
PS4

Timezone
GMT -4 (Eastern Time)
I’m just out of school and looking for a summer job so my specific playtime is usually interspersed throughout the day. If it helps starting from 7pm EDT is when I’m most likely guaranteed to be online these days.

Ghost Mode

• I would prefer someone to compete against. I’m not in it for the challenges.
  • However, I’m willing to help those who need to complete a few of their own.
  • I have the basic tools for voice communication, if need be.

PSN ID
A-ChickenChicken

1 Like

Anyone wanna match up for some Sniper Assassin on Hantu on PS4?

Gah. A few of these topics are duplicates.

Anyway. I can usually do 2PM GMT (9 AM Central). Tuesdays and Wednesdays are preferable, and can even play at night since those are my nights off (yeah, middle of the week… Odd nights off).

And my apologies to @IvanTheRysavy for missing out that one day like last week or whenever. I was just too sleepy. I should’ve at least sent you a message in Steam saying I wouldn’t be able to do it. Sorry about that. :confused:

I should message a few other steam friends to see if I could help them grind.

As for Discord. I’ve got 2 accounts on it… Still haven’t used it while playing with anyone -ever.

1 Like

System: PC

Timezone: AEST.

• I usually play starting from 3-4 o’clock on weekdays.
  • I usually play starting from 1 o’clock on Weekends.

Ghost Mode: Phantom Suit
Looks like a pretty cool suit, but considering that we can’t specifically pick Miami only ghost mode matches (Santa Fortuna is just a mess for me), I’m looking for someone to help me with this.

Can’t talk with a microphone but we could setup a discord chat or something.

1 Like

System: PC

Timezone: MESZ

I usually play later the day, or the evening.

Ghost Mode: The challenges like complete in suit, only accident kills, Phantom Suit, etc, and just playing for fun. Will of course help to do the same challenges for you too, and own a mic and use discord, but thats not necessary.

1 Like

Anyone want to link up for Ghost Mode (PS4)? I’ve never played, but I’d be interested in grinding for the Phantom Suit.

Are you still on? I can help you with the grind. :slight_smile:

You can send a friend request to me on PSN: vm356jo3

2 Likes

And I’ll be on later tonight (in about 5 hours).

doom-generation

1 Like

Paying it forward. Since I was helped towards getting the Phantom Suit, I can help someone else getting closer to getting it. I’m on PC/Steam. You can reply or PM here, or send a Friend invite in Steam and we can figure out a day and time to CoOp.

1 Like