I think we should keep this competition going, it’s a great idea. Since the OP is currently banned, and the description o the competition is pretty vague, I’ll make a few rule drafts that the OP can feel free to change when he comes back:
- Each Roulette lasts a week. They will always expire on a Sunday at 6:00 PM GMT.
- You can restart as many times as you like.
- Whoever gets the best score by the end of the week gets to pick the next roulette.
- The roulette must be from the generator, but you can spin it as many times as you like: try and get a good combo.
- The roulette must be possible SA.
- Do not use the contracts or elusive targets function for the main contract, only the main missions (not everyone can play ETs multiple times)
- All boxes must be ticked in the options section.
- Videos are optional.
- Nothing to win here, despite no real way to police the competition. Just a bit of fun.
- Playstyle restrictions are optional.
I’ll do a roulette to start now:
Mission: World of Tomorrow
Starting Location: ICA safehouse
Silvio Caruso: Explosive Device as Bohemian
Francesca De Santis: Hatchet as Biolab Security
Exit: Speedboat (Pier)
Do not throw items as distractions.
Do not climb (includes the drop down glitch on the pipe in the lab cave)