Hitman Season 1 Elusive Target Tier List

Hello guys! Today, I compiled up all the season 1 elusive targets and decided to make a tier list out of them. It took me a bit, but I finally got it done. I want to see you guys make your own tier list of all the season 1 elusive targets. Here is the link to the tier list:

NOTE: The Fugitive is the one with the blue background behind the blacked out face. Other than that, there shouldn’t be any other issues. Have fun with it!

S: The best of the best
A: Good
B: Almost good
C: Mediocre
D: Bad

2 Likes

What that letters ABCDS mean?

I should probably state that in my post. GIve me a sec.

Alright, it now says what they mean on the post

1 Like

1 Like

I kinda liked the way the briefings were done for S1 more than S2. Dunno why.

The prince was pretty shit. He moved only around the church and he didn’t even go up the belltower. Very boring contract.

2 Likes

Ah, but timing it just right to drop the bell on him for an accident SA ranking, now that was pressure, and oh so satisfying.

I put most of the ones I thought were kinda forgettable in ‘C’ tier. I hate the Bookkeeper because he was the only target I ever failed.

1 Like

What were so great about the A-listers? I bought the game right after the Undying ended (for the first time, back in Dec.) so I was too late to play any of the H1 ETs. (Hence why I know very little about most of said ETs.)

For me, a lot of it is the characters as much as the gameplay. It makes it more enjoyable for me when the target has a specific unique character to them, not just a general cutout with no real character. I like The Angel of Death and the Warlord because of this (I also like how the Warlord was foreshadowed with the Nne Obara machete unlock). I liked the Twin because the whole twin dynamic was a cool new idea before the Politician did it again, and the Black Hat’s anonymity was also kinda cool (but the more I think about it the more I reckon he’s a B tier).

2 Likes

Why did you hate the bookkeeper? (And why is the Prince so high up? I got to play a rerun of him, he had a decent story but his route and gameplay were horrible.)

I wrote why I hate the Bookkeeper in my original post, and I liked the Prince mostly because I shot him in the confessional booth which felt pretty cool to me.

Why is the chamelion not the worst on everyone’s list

1 Like

apparently he wasn’t very good at being a chameleon as far as I can tell

1 Like

I like the dictator and warlord in Bangkok. Also the twin, prince and angel of death are favourites to me.

1 Like

1 Like

I respect everyone’s opinions, but how could you put the chameleon on A-tier?

1 Like

You know, honestly I don’t know how to rank those targets, so I would put every single one in S tier.
Except Wildcard. I was late for him as I bought the game only in April 2017

Well I mean, there are targets that we all know IOI were very lazy about. Like the food critic for example. All he does is just sit in his chair, and only once gets up to go down to the kitchen. The options for killing him are very limited. Not to mention, his backstory is not interesting at all. It things like these that people take notice when playing elusive targets. So, if there’s a target you thought was mediocre at best, because of its lazy story and route, then that’s how you would rate it.

1 Like

Well, in the example you have there, while the backstory may not have been interesting (although I disagree; an asshole food critic who doesn’t even eat the food gives me a lot of questions to ask), the fact that the kill options are limited may be by design, trying to make it more difficult for us to figure out what to do, and thereby making it more challenging and interesting. The backstory even allows an explanation for why something as simple as poisoning food would not work.

A better example of a “lazy” ET, in my opinion, would be the Identity Thief. You have to kill him with a non-explosive accident, but he spends half his time on a balcony and goes nowhere else but the house. That’s lazy, as there’s no challenge beyond waiting. So I see what you mean, just with different examples.

1 Like