Hitman: Sniper Assassin

9 Likes

Why can’t we have Marie Garnier in this? :frowning: :frowning:

So is this just that one level over and over or is there more to this?

I think it’s only that one level

Apparently the expansions will contain a new map each:

Expansion 1/2

Including new Location, Missions, Sniper Map, Outfits and Weapons

5 Likes

Even though I am not a fan of sniping at all, either in this stand alone game or in the previous main game-I really like the story they put forth in this mission and how it connects back to the previous game.

Great idea!!

Can’t wait for Hitman Deathmatch Multiplayer :heart:

I just watched the briefing and I love it. It’s beautiful, and the story is pretty interesting.

When I heard about the Yardbirds I thought “hm this sounds familiar”, then enter Kalvin Ritter! Amazing world building.

4 Likes

Nobody believed me :sleepy:

7 Likes

hitmansniper
I have to sleep but I also want to play this today lol. Curse my slow internet.

4 Likes

Does have achievements / trophies?

It’s supposed to have those but I don’t see any Steam achievements.

Are there any co-op only challenges in Sniper Assassin?

even one.

20 characters

Anyone like how they’ve tweaked mastery?

Challenges no longer give you mastery, but give you a multiplier to your score when you finish the mission. Your scores are what increases mastery levels.

Hope it’s the same in HITMAN 2.

13 Likes

Yes, I think is an excellent decision. Hope it stays that way in HITMAN 2. The same with the weapon upgrade

2 Likes

Sadly I’ve accidentally discovered how it’s exploitable. If you restart the mission after completing a challenge, the multiplier is “saved” until you next complete the mission.

You could stack enough multipliers to rip through mastery really quick.

2 Likes

Yeah but ot was like that since HITMAN season one. Otherwise it wpuld be quite annoying. In fact it didn’t save before and people complained. I think is fine

1 Like

The issue with it is that the more multipliers you stack, the bigger your score is going to become - it can be used to get multipliers from selected challenges that you shouldn’t be able to achieve in a single run.

2 Likes

No… a.X + b.X = (a+b)X so as long as it adds instead of multiplying it should be fine, wouldn’t it?