Hitman Stadia unique items

will the unique items be only on the Stadia? I’m just asking if I will receive the items on ps4 pro. I’m going to buy H3 full + dlc and I have H2 gold + goty legacy.

Currently, there isn’t any official statement about unique/exclusive items. Besides, why not asking others’ opinions in this thread instead?

2 Likes

Joaca HITMAN pe Stadia va debloca variante unice de articol, una pentru fiecare joc. Rața de cauciuc la distanță pentru HITMAN 1 și servieta albă pentru HITMAN 2 pot fi văzute în remorca Stadia Anunț. Joaca pe HITMAN 3 va debloca un costum unic, care sigur va impresiona la orice adunare formală. Costumul nu poate fi văzut în remorcă și îl vom împărtăși cu jucătorii noștri din Stadia în curând! Its write on site ioi.dk

You should write what the source says in English,not in Romanian.This way more people will understand what you want to say.

To me it looks like these items will be available only for Stadia players.

1 Like

The white briefcase :briefcase: is gonna cause some bellyaching from everyone else. It’s already a fan favourite :joy:

6 Likes

I hope they add the classic games’ briefcase, buttoned blood money as well as 2016 signature suit into the new game as unlocks. Maybe the 2016 suit and classic briefcase can be the unlocks for beating all The Classics in the Hitman 3 levels

3 Likes

IOI: what’s that? you want another polo shirt with driving gloves?

3 Likes

That’s a little harsh on IO. There’s a ton of neat suits in Hitman 2 and there will probably be a better selection in III.

1 Like

i don’t like a lot of the suits in S1 and 2 because they’re not real suits. often they’re casual clothes which don’t fit 47. the only exception is the italian suit.

to me, 47 should be wearing suits far more often that polo shirts. 47 is a man of class, he has expensive tastes in fashion. suits like the undying suit, midnight black suit, phantom suit, suburban suit, tuxedo and others are great. suits like the florida fit, smart casual suit, and casual undercover, not so much

1 Like

Agree, the location specific “suits” we got weren’t always the kind of attire you expect of 47. They fit the location and event more than 47, so they felt quite similar to disguises.

The Imperial Classic is incredibly dapper

I was thinking, if we’re getting a map in the UK and if they’re still doing ETs they HAVE to do an ET with Tommy “The Hammer” Stoaks from the Bad Boy

1 Like

We better get a suit like this in return

1 Like

Kind of annoying if you think about it. In the past at least they had fully exclusive games. Now you miss out on parts of a game you HAVE because the next greedy platform paid for parts to be exclusive.

Gaming in 2021:
Play this game on all 7 platforms it releases on to experience the full ™ experience, one piece at a time ™ No, it does not carry over. Yes, you have to buy it 7 times

3 Likes

Yeah it feels super silly. Like people complain “oh old games were just difficult to pad out the playtime” but at least old games were COMPLETE when they were sold. I’d rather have a game that’s difficult over a game that requires five different purchases any day

2 Likes

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll…

grafik

3 Likes

Pokemon and its consequences were a disaster for the human race

2 Likes