Hello everyone, this is the successor to Forty Seven to Zero, a Hitman forum game where we determine what is the best thing in Hitman. Last time, we determined what our favourite Hitman video game was, and this time, in a championship format, we will determine the greatest Hitman target, over five heats and one big final round.
- Players get 2 points to add to the board, and 4 points to subtract
- Points may be split up how you wish, for example you may subtract 4 points from a single target, 2 points from two different targets, or 1 point from four different targets, or some combination of that
- No decimalised points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
- People may play the game once per day
- No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
- When a target reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
- The game will end when fifteen targets reach 0 points, the five targets remaining will graduate to the final, and the next heat will commence
- How were the targets chosen? The targets were chosen by trawling through the Hitman wiki’s mission pages, and selecting 100 targets that were the most interesting.
- Why are some targets grouped together? They wern’t interesting enough to be listed seperately, and to keep the list down to 100 names, some are lumped together, especially gangs like The Saints or The Gator Gang who have very little difference between each other.
- How were the heat groups decided upon? The 100 targets were assigned numbers 1 through a 100, then were determined to be in heats by a random number generator. The first 20 targets were placed into Heat A, the second 20 were placed into Heat B, etc.
- Should I take this seriously as a metric for determining the best target in Hitman? Not really, this is just meant to be a forum game, please don’t get too mad if your favourite gets eliminated early.
Hitman Wiki Links:
Having trouble remembering who some of these targets are? Here is a list of which game(s) they are in, what specific mission, their name and a link to the relevant Hitman mission on the Hitman Wiki. Targets are listed in chronological order.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Anathema - Giuseppe Guillani
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Tubeway Torpedo - General Mikhail Bardachenko
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Basement Killing & The Jacuzzi Job - Brat Charliego Sidjan & Charlie Sidjan
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Murder at the Bazaar - Ahmed Zahir
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - St. Petersburg Revisited - Agent 17
Hitman Blood Money - Death of a Showman - Joseph Clarence
Hitman Blood Money - The Murder of Crows - Raymond Kulinsky
Hitman Blood Money - Death on the Mississippi - Skip Muldoon
Hitman Blood Money - A House of Cards - Hendrik Schmutz
Hitman Blood Money - A House of Cards - Sheik Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa
Giuseppe Guillani 
General Mikhail Bardachenko 
Charlie Sidjan 
Ahmed Zahir 
Agent 17 
Campbell Sturrock 
Fabian Fuchs 
Fritz Fuchs 
Joseph Clarence 
Raymond Kulinsky 
Skip Muldoon 
Hendrik Schmutz 
Sheik Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa 
Richard Strong 
The Saints 
Blake Dexter 
Silvio Caruso 
Claus Hugo Strandberg 
Penelope Graves