Hello everyone, this is the successor to Forty Seven to Zero, a Hitman forum game where we determine what is the best thing in Hitman. Last time, we determined what our favourite Hitman video game was, and this time, in a championship format, we will determine the greatest Hitman target, over five heats and one big final round.
This is the second heat, and already things are heating up, as people begin to strategise as they try to preserve to their favourite targets. In this heat, we have a high number of Blood Money targets with a low number of Absolution and Season One targets, so it will be interesting to see which targets survive this second heat.
- Players get 2 points to add to the board, and 4 points to subtract
- Points may be split up how you wish, for example you may subtract 4 points from a single target, 2 points from two different targets, or 1 point from four different targets, or some combination of that
- No decimalised points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
- People may play the game once per day
- No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
- When a target reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
- The game will end when fifteen targets reach 0 points, the five targets remaining will graduate to the final, and the next heat will commence
- How were the targets chosen? The targets were chosen by trawling through the Hitman wiki’s mission pages, and selecting 100 targets that were the most interesting.
- Why are some targets grouped together? They wern’t interesting enough to be listed seperately, and to keep the list down to 100 names, some are lumped together, especially gangs like The Saints or The Gator Gang who have very little difference between each other.
- How were the heat groups decided upon? The 100 targets were assigned numbers 1 through a 100, then were determined to be in heats by a random number generator. The first 20 targets were placed into Heat A, the second 20 were placed into Heat B, etc.
- Should I take this seriously as a metric for determining the best target in Hitman? Not really, this is just meant to be a forum game, please don’t get too mad if your favourite gets eliminated early.
Hitman Wiki Links:
Having trouble remembering who some of these targets are? Here is a list of which game(s) they are in, what specific mission, their name and a link to the relevant Hitman mission on the Hitman Wiki. Targets are listed in chronological order.
Hitman Codename 47 & Contracts - Red Dragon Negotiator - Kowloon Triads in Gang War/Slaying a Dragon
Hitman Codename 47 - Tezcatlipoca - The Jungle God
Hitman Codename 47 - Mr. 48s - Meet Your Brother
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin - Russian Army General - St. Petersburg Stakeout
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin - Vladimir Zhupikov - Invitation to a Party
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin - Masahiro Hayamoto Jr - Tracking Hayamoto
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin - Masahiro Hayamoto - Shogun Showdown
Hitman Blood Money - Mafia Patients (Carmine DeSalvo, Lorenzo Lombardo, Rudy Menzana) - Flatline
Hitman Blood Money - Mark Purayah II - The Murder of Crows
Hitman Blood Money - John LeBlanc - Til Death Do Us Part
Hitman Blood Money - Vaana Ketlyn - A Dance with the Devil
Hitman Blood Money - Maynard John & Eve - A Dance with the Devil
Hitman Blood Money - Vice President Daniel Morris - Amendment XXV
Hitman Blood Money - Alexander Leland Cayne - Requiem
Hitman Blood Money - Rick Henderson - Requiem
Red Dragon Negotiator 
Mr. 48s 
Russian Army General 
Vladimir Zhupikov 
Masahiro Hayamoto Jr 
Masahiro Hayamoto 
Alistair Beldingford 
Mafia Patients 
Mark Purayah II 
John LeBlanc 
Vaana Ketlyn 
Maynard John & Eve 
VP Daniel Morris 
Alexander Leland Cayne 
Rick Henderson 
Lenny’s Gang 
Jade Nguyen 
Harry “Smokey” Bagnato 
Kong Tuo-Kwang