Hello everyone, this is the successor to Forty Seven to Zero, a Hitman forum game where we determine what is the best thing in Hitman. Last time, we determined what our favourite Hitman video game was, and this time, in a championship format, we will determine the greatest Hitman target, over five heats and one big final round.
This is the fourth heat, and with us half way through the championship, the final becomes more and more clear cut. Currently, our fifteen finalists are from every major Hitman game except Absolution, could that change in the future?
- Players get 2 points to add to the board, and 4 points to subtract
- Points may be split up how you wish, for example you may subtract 4 points from a single target, 2 points from two different targets, or 1 point from four different targets, or some combination of that
- No decimalised points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
- People may play the game once per day
- No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
- When a target reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
- The game will end when fifteen targets reach 0 points, the five targets remaining will graduate to the final, and the next heat will commence
- How were the targets chosen? The targets were chosen by trawling through the Hitman wiki’s mission pages, and selecting 100 targets that were the most interesting.
- Why are some targets grouped together? They wern’t interesting enough to be listed seperately, and to keep the list down to 100 names, some are lumped together, especially gangs like The Saints or The Gator Gang who have very little difference between each other.
- How were the heat groups decided upon? The 100 targets were assigned numbers 1 through a 100, then were determined to be in heats by a random number generator. The first 20 targets were placed into Heat A, the second 20 were placed into Heat B, etc.
- Should I take this seriously as a metric for determining the best target in Hitman? Not really, this is just meant to be a forum game, please don’t get too mad if your favourite gets eliminated early.
Hitman Wiki Links:
Having trouble remembering who some of these targets are? Here is a list of which game(s) they are in, what specific mission, their name and a link to the relevant Hitman mission on the Hitman Wiki. Targets are listed in chronological order.
Hitman Codename 47 & Contracts - Red Dragon Negotiator, Blue Lotus Negotiator, Hong Kong Chief of Police - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant/The Seafood Massacre
Hitman Codename 47 - Pablo Ochoa - Say Hello to my Little Friend
Hitman Codename 47 & Contracts - Franz Fuchs - Traditions of the Trade
Hitman Codename 47 & Contracts - Arkadij “Boris” Jegorov - Plutonium Runs Loose/Deadly Cargo
Hitman Blood Money - Fernando Delgado - A Vintage Year
Hitman Blood Money - Vinnie “Slugger” Sinistra - A New Life
Hitman Blood Money - Angelina Mason - The Murder of Crows
Hitman Blood Money - Buddy Muldoon - Till Death Do Us Part
Hitman Blood Money - Tariq Abdul Lateef - A House of Cards
Hitman Blood Money - Anthony Martinez - A Dance with the Devil
Seafood Meeting Attendents 
Pablo Ochoa 
Franz Fuchs 
Igor Kubasko 
General Makarov 
Sergei Zavorotko 
Fernando Delgado 
Vinnie “Slugger” Sinistra 
Angelina Mason 
Buddy Muldoon 
Tariq Abdul Lateef 
Anthony Martinez 
Dom Osmond 
Clive Skurky 
Marco Abiatti 
Ezra Burg 
Erich Soders