Hitman Target Championship - Heat D (Hitman Forum Game)

Boris [13] -4
Fernando Delgado [34]
Vinnie “Slugger” Sinistra [40] +2
Anthony Martinez [22]
Ezra Berg [25]

Guys, it’s over. These are the 5 winners.

1 Like

Yup, it is over with 5 winners. I’m a bit busy today, might not get Heat E up until tomorrow. I’ll update the thread when it is up.

2 Likes

Boris [15] +2
Fernando Delgado [34]
Vinnie “Slugger” Sinistra [40]
Anthony Martinez [22]
Ezra Berg [21] -4

Everyone pile on Tom Bergeron before silvereye27 gets here and makes us stop! It’s fun!

1 Like

2 Likes

Marco Abiatti >> Ezra Berg

1 Like

If you all hate Ezra Berg so much, you can vote him out when we hit the final.

2 Likes

47charsforTheLordsofHitman

1 Like

Boris is gonna pay for killing Angelina :gun:

1 Like

I like how during the entire heat I voted for Fernando. Almost single-handedly got him to 40 :smiley:

1 Like

Cool, so all winners is going to the final? Is it more heats? :blush:

1 Like

After Heat E, the winners from Heats A through E will all compete against each other in one big final, until there is one left standing.

2 Likes

lol as if you stand a chance against him alone

:eight_pointed_black_star:

2 Likes

Technically, they use a wind rose as symbol :eight_pointed_black_star:. Not a star, tho the emoji is labeled eight pointed black star.

Dude, it’s labelled star and they’ve called themselves the Star Alliance, so we’re gonna refer to them as the Star Alliance. Unless they prefer the Justice League. But after their backing of Tom Bergeron, there’s not an inch of justice inside their cold, heartless bodies. So a better name for them would be the League of Assassins. And the good news is, there’s no copyright on that, either, so that can be their new name.

Oh, man, I just thought of a good, not-trademarked nickname for the leader of the League of Assassins! Which one wants to be called Ra’s al Ghul? It roughly translates to “One Bad Dude.”

We back nobody unless we’re hired to.

1 Like

First of all: chill lol. Second: IIRC people labeled them like that, they did not name themselves.

I’m chilled. Never seen Batman before? I’m channelling my inner Joker, the scarred little boy inside of all us, haunted by the deaths of ones we loved and the Tom Bergerons of the world still living.

1 Like

Then I hire you to—

Better make this a private hiring. We can’t let Tom Bergeron hear.

Heat E

1 Like