Hitman the definitive collection or hitman2

Hi I’m completely new to hit man and never played it before.i own a ps4 pro and I’m unsure what hitman to get. I don’t really want to buy too much dlc so these are my selections. Please help me decide on the one to get. Thanks

0 Likes

For start you can buy standard version of the game.
If you will love it, you always can upgrade to something more better.
Couple of years ago I was new here myself, but I bought the most full game possible at once. And never regrettted.
We have Standard, Siver and Gold editions of HITMAN 2.
Comparison is here: https://hitman.com/purchase

1 Like

Would the definitive edition be a good start? As my shop has in used and I can trade a couple of games in for it

0 Likes

Or would u just go straight to hitman2

0 Likes

As far as I know, we have Definitive Edition only for HITMAN 2016 game.
This is previous game. The new is HITMAN 2, which has only listed above editions.

To have previous and current games under one roof you should buy any edition of HITMAN 2 and Legacy Pack upgrade for extra 20$.
For extra content and missions, you have to buy Silver or Gold Edition and GOTY Legacy Pack

0 Likes

So hitman 2 with lagacy is gonna give u basically a new game plus everything that Hitman definitiv collection has

0 Likes

Partly yes.
Everything is given you with GOTY.
Legacy Pack will give you only the basic locations and missions, with no bonus missions and no extra content.
Just basic 6 locations

0 Likes

So it makes sense to just get hitman 2 and take it from there? Rather than get hitman the definitive collection

0 Likes

I would say yes, but only you here to decide.
I’m just trying to give you as much info as possible

0 Likes

But it would also not be a bad idea to start out with hitman definitive collection? That’s full of content already. Just to see how I like

0 Likes

If you will buy Definitive Edition of HITMAN 2016 and deside to buy HITMAN 2, you’ll get Legacy Pack for H2 for no cost.
But in this case you should pay separately for 2 games. Firstly for HITMAN 2016 and then for any edition of HITMAN 2. It’s gonna be a bit expensive. Personally I would recommend you exactly this variant though.
Answering your question directly - yes, for me personally it would be the best solution

0 Likes

So u recommend hitman 2 and the legacy pack

0 Likes

No, I recommend to buy HITMAN 2016 and HITMAN 2 games separately.
But H2+LP will work fine too.

It’s a bit confusing, I understand, but this is what we have :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Does hitman 2has lots of graphic improvements ecst over 2016

0 Likes

I’m not a big gamer so I will probably never buy both if I’m honest so I’m just trying to decide what is the better to get when I go to town today

0 Likes

I wouldn’t say HITMAN 2 has huge graphic improvements. I would say the graphics of two games is the same.
Only difference is HITMAN 2016 is finished and not upgrading anymore, and HITMAN 2 is actively developed and updated once per month (or even more often) constantly

Then don’t bother yourself, go buy HITMAN 2 :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Thank u then I’ll do that

0 Likes

I got hitman definitive collection because they had it on offer

0 Likes

Do you mean Hitman Definitive Edition or Hitman 2 Collector’s Edition? More importantly, new or already used?

0 Likes

I believe there’s a problem with a second-hand copy of Hitman Definitive Edition, it involves codes for levels and that means you are not going to get them if they’ve been used. The Hitman 2 Collector’s edition has the Gold edition on disk but you might not get two DLC codes if they’ve been used.

0 Likes