HITMAN VR (Discussion)

Revealed at August’s State of Play

Discuss here

16 Likes

Wonder if it’s PSVR exclusive? Or if it will work on PC too?

6 Likes

Sorry mate, beaten you to it :smile:

PLEASE, tell me that would be out also for PC even later. I have a Rift S and i fucking would like too much play it!

3 Likes

Useless feature for something few people has, sooooo… disappointed

13 Likes

That was the last thing I would have expected but cool to see. I’m not sure I want to invest in VR any time soon but this is certainly giving me a reason.

4 Likes

Looks like we now know what this was about in the PS magazine interview.

17 Likes

Unless it can be played as first person without VR, and 3rd person mode benefiting from the new animations (fiberwire specially), I don’t get it. Disappointed.

14 Likes

I dont think people understand how much of big deal this is, even if just for VR. Its not nearly as easy to do as in the old games

22 Likes

man if this includes full on item manipulation with your hands this will be amazing to do crazy stunts!

@Urben time to get a headset!

4 Likes

it would be a big deal if it were something useful for a lot of users, this is just gatekeeping a mode (which is a tasking mode that surely took time off from other things of the game a lot of players could have enjoyed) to some people that can afford to buy a really expensive technology

5 Likes

Yeah i agree with you, playing hitman and that too in VR mode, damn that’s gonna be something for sure

1 Like

I mean, if i see the bugs from Hitman 2 or the carelessness of the alternative missions from the DLC but then we get VR, something is REALLY wrong

there are more important things…

1 Like

If there’s first person mode, yes. It is big deal. But VR exclusive? Nah.

5 Likes

Here I was hoping that H3 will get me pass the time until I can afford a better PC. Rip :joy:

4 Likes

It still is for people who have VR or gonna afford it. I mean just because you or me don’t have VR doesn’t just means that releasing VR mode is not a big deal?

1 Like

I just feel theres a lot of things I would have preferred they improve/added first. But if these animations can translate to 3rd person, and if we can play 1st person mode without VR, I’m fine with it.

However, I could never argue with a fellow gentleman of culture with a Billy Joel profile pic. :wink:

14 Likes

I really hope this isn’t an exclusive deal. My wallet isn’t up for running dry, especially after just upgrading the PC.

2 Likes

hopefully we get news on that soon

1 Like

Sounds like that final push I needed to get VR. I want to see how functional it is in Hitman III first but the trailer looks amazing.

2 Likes