Hitman World of Assassination - 3.140 - January 26th Patch Notes

It’s better now that both the Main Story and Freelancer hubs are next to each other now. It will be easier for newer players as well because they can essentially complete the whole story then jump straight to Freelancer and see what 47 has been up to post H3 story :smile:

3 Likes

The fix I didn’t know I wanted.

I think I had a similar problem when using the Antique Curved Knife? But maybe it was fixed as well with this patch, I’d have to try using it again.

Kinda sad I never saw that bug :confused:

:tada: :partying_face:

Are you referring to the glitch where guards would repeatedly try to pick up a blown-up briefcase? (I’d be glad to be rid of this one tbh :x )

What are you referring to exactly? I don’t think I ever had any problems with Hokkaido :x

They did it. They really did it.

What’s a Freelancer?? The challenges are properly ordered. My Hitman experience is complete.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was quite useful though, hopefully the snail bomb still does it :smile:

1 Like

I find it more annoying than anything else since it could make enforcers linger around too much for my taste, but I’d be interested to know what kind of interesting things you could do with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you exploded a flash grenade in the briefcase, you was still carrying it even though it was invisible, then you could drop it wherever you wanted, it was useful on Patient Zero for stopping infection without KO (along with the snail bomb), also you could keep targets in a certain position providing they see it

3 Likes

That could be a funny new unlock. A phone which when triggered doesn’t explode or anything like that, but just keeps spewing some prerecorded messages when picked up that annoy the victim and keep them talking while standing still.

6 Likes

And then they throw it away so you can pick it up again or make it hit a laser tripwire to kill the actual target.

2 Likes

So this confirms that Year 3 is go?

3 Likes

The latest Hitman video they posted on FB talks about WOA, including Sniper mode and Elusive Targets (leading me to believe more ETs are coming or returning :laughing:)

7 Likes

Still no fix on the bazillion clipping/mesh issues or the out-of-sync intros for Santa Fortuna and Mumbai (not to mention the Mendoza Goldballer)? Bah… At least Rico´s statue is covered again and the aprons got fixed.

Alright, the new run toggle is a lot better. My left index finger is thankful. (Or it will be once I train myself to stop accidently hitting the button anyway. :grin:)

But I’d love an option to turn off the little running man icon. :running_man:

1 Like

God, I can’t wait to see the challenge tracks in order it’s been driving me insane forever.

7 Likes

Nice to see new patch notes after a while! Definitely very curious to try Paris out tonight with those new sound changes.

Wait, with the particle effects removed for muffins and such, does that mean all particles are currently removed, like windows won’t shatter into physical pieces or debris from firefights wont happen?

That would kinda suck

5 Likes

PlayStation server maintenance is finished, do any kind souls want to check out the new GOAT challenge requirements for a worried boy, please?

2 Likes

Xbox is also finished

GOAT is now “Eliminate 2,500 Syndicate Members.”

8 Likes

A quarter of the previous form of the challenge, but still… a huge amount :cold_sweat:

12 Likes

But far more doable, especially with the work we’ll be doing for mastery alone.

3 Likes