Hitmanforum Badges (help)

how to get the first reply by email badge?
and the licensed Badge?

All the information for badges can be found here

http://www.hitmanforum.com/badges/

You get the reply by email badge by replying to a post via email

You can get the licensed badge by completing the advanced user tutorial, though i don’t know if its easily achievable since only 1 person has got that badge.

Yeah I have no idea how to get the licensed badge by completing the advanced user tutorial. The tutorial is nowhere to be found!

Looks like new users will get a message from discobot that I never got. If I go to a link that has the tutorial for another user it says I’m not allowed because I’m not part of the message thread I guess: https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/greetings/32636

Is this badge just never going to be available to current users? @Kent @Watson

I’ve started the tutorial since I just registered and I think it’s stuck at the part where I’m supposed to flag a post in the tutorial. I haven’t gotten a response from @discobot since I flags it’s post in the tutorial nor have I gotten the Licensed badge. Also tried adding @mrdude42 to the post but it doesn’t let him start the tutorial.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Ah never mind. I was able to complete the tutorial. After a while discobot replied asking if I’d like to skip the flagging part and I was able to then complete the rest and get this:

I’m still not able to share the tutorial though so I think you’re out of luck from my end @mrdude42 :man_shrugging:

UPDATE: This actually got me the Certified badge. Not the Licened badge. The search continues…
18%20PM

I don’t even have the Certifed badge and can’t figure out how to even get that since discobot hasn’t sent me the option.

Maybe if I ask? @discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

I got the tutorial! You just need to start a new message to @discobot and say @discobot start new user

Then discobot should reply with the beginning of the new user tutorial

Hope this helps anyone else that’s trying to get the Certified Badge

UPDATE: Got my certificate :wink: :joy:
12%20PM

… But does it ignite leaking gas? :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue:

@Soupienza Lol :joy:

This should probably be moved to #hitman-technical-support or #hitman-general-discussion no?

@Jarbinger It’s not a big deal since it’s just an icon, but the ‘New User of the Month’ badge seems to be broken. Compare the profiles of the two people that it was given to yesterday with my profile. Just seems a bit misleading. Several other badges are also unobtainable. :man_shrugging:

Meta is actually the forum category for discussing the forum.

I’m not even going to pretend to know what the badge looks for so that’s a little tricky.

The badges are the default set - as you can probably guess by the fact nobody ever deleted “Example Badge” and have for the most part just sort of worked to give people a little positive feedback when they start.

Certainly I’ve never had people wanting to go completionist on it - or at least never telling me about it.

I would like to get the Leader badge.

I want the AI Overlord badge

I want the Supreme Leader badge

sup

Give me a tech support badge :triumph:
How come I find myself spending more time helping others then I do playing the game :joy: :joy:

Mate, I’d give you that badge in a jiffy!

We should all have an exclusive Kronstadt Engineer profile picture, or maybe one of the four mechanics. :joy: