@MRGaming Thanks a lot! I don’t know really. I get a lot of hate. I try to ignore them. People probably find one of my videos and dislike for no purpose without even watching the video.
Seems like trolls. I had a couple of months break. Now I just went and noticed all of my recent videos have 2-4 dislikes.
Sadly there’s a lot of dislike bombing in the hitman community for some reason.
All my recent videos have them. Someone taking their time to go through every video just to dislike.
@MrFreeze2244 was responsible for 9 dislikes on my Sapienza WoT ghost run. He thought I “stole” his idea of doing a “true” role play run of it when I was doing them while he was still sucking on his momma’s teet. Lol.
The Womanizer Hunter
I have the same 2-3 dislikes on my latest videos.
Maybe Skankhunt42 is for real and trolls the Hitman-community. Beware he´s a Pro-Troll!
I think we should stay calm and contact Troll-Trace.com
@Travis_IOI This is a contract that I made recently. I think it’s one of the best ones that I created and would be cool to be featured.
Title: Mayhem of Destruction
Contract ID: 2-03-2351629-88
User: anthonyvilla328 (Credit as SpeedsterRunner214)
Grave Concerns SASO 2:47 S300A
Really nice contract. Found a lot of good spots to shoot both. Sorry for the first missed shot, normally i replay then but Lancer strat was more exciting to play
SASO 4:47 Lancer
I used to worry about the dislikes, now I let it wash over me as no matter what you do, there will always be them, even the big channels get them.
@CHAOS_AGENT_45 This is me trying your contract. Got caught, got pissed. Did this instead.
HAHA! I did redo after
5 new contracts. 5 different maps. 5 targets each.
These are simple contracts. I like anyone to be able to play them. Some might be a little tricky for some people (those contracts with restrictions). But still, fairly straight forward.
My main reason for them is to try to create a contract that has a nice route/flow to it. Hope you guys enjoy it. It’s on PS4
- Richard: Bodyguard in the attic. The one that’s in the room. He moves between 2 windows and talks to another guard that is sitting down.
- LoÏc: Auction staff in the room overseeing the helicopter
- Jacques: Tech crew at the stairs
- Jessica: Model standing next to a toilet
- Olivier: One of the chefs in the kitchen in the basement
Run To The Hills!
- Franny (We all know her)
- Paolo: One of the guards in the attic
- Alexis: Guard that talks to the other guard standing outside of the kitchen in the mansion
- Nicola: In the biolab. Second level. Hope this helps. Not sure how else to describe
- Severino: Guard at the ruins. He walks around. He would end up at the stairs near the boat
In The Presence Of Enemies
- Arnaldo: In the church. Restricted area.
- Padre: Second floor hiding
- Angelo: Basement of church
- Sabina & Marco: Standing together at the peer near the boat
One Night In Bangkok
- Kriang: One of the guards outside 47’s suite
- Benjamin: Stalker
- Alexander: Annoying dude on the second floor (Morgan side, not Jordan). Talking to a chick.
- Hans: Guard with a hat in the basement
- Anada: Groundskeeper in the linen room
- Lara & Kathrin: Sitting on the sofa outside the toilet and the security room
- Chiyuu: Garden area. Near the oil drum
- Lowell: Shower dude
- Tomiyuki: Smoking dude near the helicopter
Feel free to recreate on other platforms!
Sure, will definitely give those a run if I’m free tomorrow
Is the sapienza contract in landslide?
In The Presence Of Enemies is in Landslide. The other one is in “World of Tomorrow”. @MrBurn4488
In the presence if enemies is in Landslide. Run To The Hills is in World Of Tomorrow
Thanks! Time to play them.