Pawn B4

Pawn a5

Pawn B5

Pawn a4

Knight A3

Queen a5

Queen D2

Rook c8

I’m stuck at work again so I can’t post more pics for a while. But I can tell you my move - Rook C1.

EDIT - Back in business, for the time being anyway.

Ready to when you are @SeanBernowicz. Well…ready for at least the next few hours.

Your board is so complicated, I’ve no idea how either of you will be able to navigate it.

I might as well post it here since this is the most relevant thread, but I’ve got an idea: how about an HMF Playing Monopoly thread? It’s a bit of a daft idea but hear me out:

My idea to make it work on a forum is that someone is the game master, or in the case of Monopoly, “The Banker”, say for example me. As the Banker, I roll the dice for everyone and keep track of everyone’s money and properties. I play the game and pause it when people need to make decisions, like whether or not to buy a property or later on, to ask when to buy houses or hotels.

I dunno, I think it could be fun. I’d like to give it a shot.

Sounds pretty complicated to pull off but if you got an idea on how it can work then there’s nothing wrong with trying it out.

You are right, it is complicated, but I think it could work. Nothing wrong in giving it a shot. I’m going to bed in a minute, but I might try and set it up sometime tomorrow.

@Nazareth

Pawn takes pawn f4