HMF Playing Monopoly: Game 2

Yeah…I know it’s coming late but I have one other proposition: @EricTheAussie I be willing to cover your bill again in exchange for your Pink.

No, Nazareth. I will make no deal with a man who harboured such ill intent for me just a few posts ago. I will die with honour

I write a will and make it especially clear that if there’s anything I wanted most during my time in this game, it was making sure that Jacques doesn’t get the remaining stations. I take my life. Game over for me amigos

No ill intent it’s just business. Nature of the game. But if that’s what you want, so be it.

OK then. @DaZucc You may choose one of Eric’s properties to pay off the debt owed to you, and you may choose whether or not to pay off the mortgage tied to that property.

The 2 properties not chosen will go straight to auction.

Sorry to keep you waiting, I’ll take Short Line and unmortgage it. So, Eric failed to conquer the board and made himself bankrupt, making him tonights biggest…
20190129_220003

@Nazareth @Jacques_Shadow @DaZucc @SeanBernowicz

In that case, the Pink St. Charles Place and the station Reading Railroad both go up for auction. Auction rules apply, starting bids are at the property’s base value, the properties are unmortgaged, bids must be made in amounts of $25 or more, if you wish to leave a bid, please post to opt out.

Pink: St. Charles Place. Bid: $140. Highest Bidder: N/A. Bidders: Nazareth, Jacques, DaZucc, Sean.
Station: Reading Railroad. Bid: $200. Highest Bidder: N/A. Bidders: Nazareth, Jacques, DaZucc, Sean.

190 for St Charles place

Are you going to bid or opt out of the station? You can just bid $200 if you want by the by.

Opt out. I kind of want Jacques to get it, just so Eric’s last wishes are unfulfilled hehe

You really want to piss on his grave, huh?

Pink: St. Charles Place. Bid: $190. Highest Bidder: Sean. Bidders: Nazareth, Jacques, DaZucc, Sean.
Station: Reading Railroad. Bid: $200. Highest Bidder: N/A. Bidders: Nazareth, Jacques, DaZucc.

Well to be fair, DaZucc was the first to piss on his grave. :wink: Since the bank owns the places again, doesn’t it mean you unmortgage them?

$225 for St. Charles, but opting out of both stations.

The properties up for auction are unmortgaged, the one DaZucc chose remained auction because he directly traded it from Eric. Also, only one station is up for auction, DaZucc owns the other, so, uh, you can’t bid for it.

Pink: St. Charles Place. Bid: $225. Highest Bidder: Nazareth. Bidders: Nazareth, Jacques, DaZucc, Sean.
Station: Reading Railroad. Bid: $200. Highest Bidder: N/A. Bidders: Jacques, DaZucc.

Are you going to upbid Nazareth or pull out?

Hehehehe.

I’ll opt out.

I couldn’t resist

Pink: St. Charles Place. Bid: $225. Highest Bidder: Nazareth. Bidders: Nazareth, Jacques, DaZucc.
Station: Reading Railroad. Bid: $200. Highest Bidder: N/A. Bidders: Jacques, DaZucc.

250 for reading railroad and I’ll opt put of St Charles

I’ll 275 for Railroad and 250 on St Charles place. Will be happy to give up st charles place for the railroad though.

Hmm…I’ll opt out.

Pink: St. Charles Place. Bid: $250. Highest Bidder: Jacques. Bidders: Jacques, DaZucc.
Station: Reading Railroad. Bid: $275. Highest Bidder: Jacques. Bidders: Jacques, DaZucc.

Just between Jacques and @DaZucc now.