HMF plays Among Us

Hey,

There’s been some changes to how matches are arranged.

We usually play on the weekends, and anyone is allowed to join. We use discord for faster communication when arranging matches

If you have any interest in playing a few games with us, feel free to join the server :smile:

8 Likes

I think I’ll be available at that time, I guess you mean Sunday 11th? I just bought it a few days ago but it’s easy to learn. :smiley:

2 Likes

My bad, thanks for letting me know the date :blush:

I’ll update the OP now

1 Like

Hey I bought Among Us very recently and I’d love to play with y’all so add me to the list, I can definitely make some time to play this sunday.

3 Likes

I just got it recently and been enjoying it too. Sadly, I’m working Sunday nights at the moment so wouldn’t be able to join until 3 hours later, which I assume you’d be done by then.

2 Likes

I’m interested but that 10pm CEST timezone’s probably a bit too early for me.

2 Likes

Count me in sir

3 Likes

I want to participate too.

3 Likes

Sounds fun! I’m down. Aslong as we communicate using names instead of colours, since I’m colourblind :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to, but its 4 in the morning where I am :frowning:
If you guys are still playing, then I might be able to play on Sunday a bit later on in the morning, say 6. I suppose we’ll see.

2 Likes

Sorry about the timings, i did my best to get reasonable times everywhere but it wasn’t possible. There will probably be more games after so don’t worry, I’ll adjust the times so you can join next time :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, don’t worry about that. There are heaps more people that would be negatively effected, plus you did a great job putting the time in the description. I need an early start anyway, so if you guys are still playing I can hop into a game around 6 WST (24 CEST)

Good idea with this, though! Great way to hang out with the members of the forum.

3 Likes

I’d be down at that time! Never played it, been meaning to buy into the PC version, so sure, why not try it out with you fine folks?

1 Like

Bumping the thread a day before the game starts.

There’s still a couple spots so feel free to join us :smiley:

2 Likes

Count me in. I think I’ll set an alarm to get up nice and early :slight_smile:
Over the school holidays I’ve been sleeping in till 9 lots of days, so I need a bit of a reason to get up early. I’ll set the timer for 4 and then join sometime about 4:15, maybe.
That’s 22:15 CEST
If I don’t join the alarm must not have woken me up, so don’t worry, but I should.

2 Likes

assuming you don’t get 10 I’ll see if I’m available at the time although I can’t make any promises (which is why I don’t want to take a real place away from anyone that knows they can play).

are you planning on using the ingame text chat? it’s not ideal

1 Like

The in-game text chat is probably what we will use, though I suppose we could use a discord VC if people were comfortable with that

I’d much rather use Discord, the text chat just isn’t the same.

1 Like

Text chat or Discord Call.

only particpants vote please

• In game chat
  • Discord Call

0 voters

@Beldingford @Tiki2970 @Pollisya_Hotel @IlikeHitman @ElectronicCat @TheChicken @Sapienzafication.47 @Spods

Wanna say I’m okay with either. Voice chat might be easier overall, but I understand if people don’t want to.

3 Likes