It has great vibe, great map, great opportunities and more.
What I liked -
- Authentic feeling of being surrounded in Japanese culture. It has nice background score, cozy environment, different themed zones, better dialogues (NPCs say hi hello to each other, use of some well known japanese words, accents jelled well except roccos sister and some guard dialogues. I have to specifically mention this that roccos sister VA has nice warm sound, but it has got thick accent. Hearing it my brain instanatly goes back to sapienza. She has acted dialogues well, no doubt. But the voice starts to take you out of immersion. And that is because it has become iconic voice like diana or 47 rather than being generic NPC voice. I would not like to see her out of cast and paycheque because i dont like her voice to be heard too often. So IOI, give her some important character next season in exchange of generic NCP voice. I really dont want to listen to that sound again often on every level.
- The whole new disguise system. Yes.
This system of integrated chips in robes felt better and more challenging than usual keycard method.
- Loved creepy atmosphere in morgue. I dont know if there are more creepier EE there. Would have been cool.
- Nice art design.
- Nice level design. Although a bit more spacious zones would have been better. (Like helipad, OT observation rooms with monitors, what they were watching baseball match down there? Or opera? LOL)
- Cool animations (yoga lesson, heart trashing etc). More activity animations to 47 please next season.
- This list is taking me forever to type on mobile. So, I will stop. Waiting to go home from work so can indulge in more Hokkaido.