Holiday Hoarders (Christmas bonus mission) (13.12.2016)

‘Holiday Hoarders’ is a free mission for all players, released in support of World Cancer Research Fund. The mission gives a festive feeling to the existing Paris location with snow, decorations and even presents, which have been scattered all around the palace. 47 can open these presents and use whatever he finds inside to help eliminate his targets; two thieves who have gained entrance to the fashion show. :santa::christmas_tree:

-Added a new content category: Holiday Content
-Added new Holiday Content: Holiday Hoarders
-Added the ‘Secret Santa’ Challenge Pack
-Added the ‘Santa 47’ suit (unlocked by completing all of the ‘Secret Santa’ challenges)
-Added 3 holiday-themed items that can be obtained and used in the ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission.
-Added a holiday-appropriate way to exit the ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission.

Note: The ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission will not feature any live content and it’s not currently possible to create Contracts on this mission.

It’s based on Home alone! :moneybag:

55 Likes

LOLed. Looks like we have new targets. Nice.

YOU CAN DRESS AS FUCKING SANTA!
This fucking game… i love it

Oh yeah, so is this a full mission like the Summer Bonus Episodes? And can we play it after the xmas season?

8 Likes

Really excited for you guys to play this ^^

52 Likes

You know that the santa outfit totally has to be an Elusive Target unlock now right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is it playable for ever? Like the whole year? Or is this elusive?

1 Like

I wonder who the targets are. Perhaps the “Holiday Hoarders” are trying to steal the presents and we have to stop them?! :smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

There are least 2 two uniq npc who are suited like robbers

I was wondering if they are perhaps homeless people that have been invited to a charity event, like a soup kitchen. But, as you said, there seems to be only a few, so they probably indeed are the targets.

1 Like

Cool! Is this a bonus mission like The Icon, A House Built on Sand?

Is this followed by Landslide? If yes, that’s awesome! :slight_smile:

This looks like a lot of fun, they did a great job on the santa outfit. I hope there isn’t a time limit on it like the elusives, it looks too good for that.

Result! It’s on 13th December, which I have booked off of work since it’s the day after my Birthday. Looks like I’m spending the day hitting some christmas themed men.

Also, it’s heartwarming to see this bonus mission being released in aid of World Cancer Research Fund.

14 Likes

Looks great. I hope we get some cool unlocks :wink:

Here’s the schedule for December:

Next ET is in Sapienza! Can’t wait to unlock the new suit :heart:.

14 Likes

OOOOO myyyyyy

Free content? Well that’s a nice surprise, really and truly.

Paris is one of my favorite maps so I am honestly looking forward to this.

5 Likes

this is fucking awesome mates!

5 Likes

Cool! So, this indeed looks like a bonus mission without a time limit (I hope).

1 Like

I’m fairly confident that this is. It is advertised as a free mission.

1 Like

This looks bearutiful! A true Christmas miracle. Also ready for the ETs in Sapienza and Bangkok.

1 Like

So happy the next elusive is in Sapienza, I really like the suit unlock for that level.

2 Likes