Holiday Hoarders (Christmas bonus mission) (13.12.2016)

A proper Christmas mission would be awesome, Holiday Hoarders had some good graphical assets in the first room, but the rest of the mission was shite.

1 Like

Eh Hokaido-Suite as a starting suite for this mission?
How do magnets work?

I think it’s that time of the year when we can play this bitch again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Electrocution kills boiiiis!
IMG_0358

6 Likes

I’m asking if anyone else is having this problem on Holiday Hoarders, when I climb the tower barge and unwrap the present it drops the Sieger 300 Sniper but won’t allow me to pick it up. It’s a dead object. The only thing I can think of is that I stashed another sniper in the agency pickup, but I never retrieved it. I’m pretty sure I’ve done this plenty of times before, did they patch it?

I just checked, it is working fine for me.

Also, those presents that we can unwrap, they are just for that mission right? They do not add up in our inventory?

1 Like

Yes, for that mission only

2 Likes

Well that’s a bummer. Thank you MrBurn!

2 Likes

Wanna bump this thread to ask you guys when you think this badboy comes out again?

I’m kinda torn between seeing this again or the possibility that we have “Holiday Hoarders 2” and it’s set in Whittleton Creek. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope both of them!

4 Likes

Santa Claus is comiiiing… TO TOWN!

1 Like

I rather hope they turn Holiday Hoarders into an actual unique new bonus missions instead of a Showstopper reskin. The place has potential for a good christmas party mission, without the stupid fashion bullshit going on.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been wondering whether HH is our Christmas level, or whether we’re getting a completely new one.

I hope the presents are better if it is Whittleton Creek. I hated opening them in HH and finding a brick.

So this badboy is back tomorrow :santa:t3: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

The time-limitation is the grinch. It really ruins it for me.

1 Like

Doesn’t work properly. Game is fully updated. I choose the new “Free Holiday Pack” option which throws me to the steam window with a big “Play Hitman 2 Holiday Hoarders” option which does nothing when clicked. Tried running it without the game started straight from steam and it goes back to exactly the same place. Verfied local files cache, tried over and over but same result. It’s broken !!!

Will IO add snow this time around??

5 Likes

I noticed that too, maybe they added the effect for the video, ground doesnt look snowy

3 Likes