How did your perception of the H3 maps change since launch?

I think I will agree with you on every point

7 Likes

I honestly dont know yet lol

I really hope we get a seasonal event or something that remixes Chongqing to be crowded.

5 Likes

I hated Chongqing and Berlin on first play through. Now I love playing Chongqing on contracts mode - the map has a real unseen depth to it that just isn’t captured on the main mission.

As for Berlin; it’s growing on me, but I still think it is just too big and a bit overwhelming on the senses.

2 Likes

Well, i thought Romania sucked at first, now instead…

nevermind, it still sucks.

9 Likes

Approved by Romanians :laughing:

7 Likes

I absolutely love Dartmoor. It’s up there in my Top 5 favourite Hitman levels of all time.

Overall I like playing all the H3 levels and it’s still cool to play them each time.

3 Likes

When I first played Dartmoor I hated it so much, I thought it was the worst mission in the entire trilogy.

But I also played it with a bad headache, while sick and while waiting like a day for the whole transfer from H2 to work.

I do really like it now but that was the worst first impression I’ve had with the series and I played Absolution with some optimism going into it.

3 Likes

Well at least you like it now that’s the main thing. I’d love to see an alternate version of it set at night time. That would remind me of Beldingford Manor even more than the level already does :wink:

5 Likes