How many hours do you have in the trilogy?

Just under 2000 across the whole trilogy.

3 Likes

2,060 in total across the trilogy.

6 Likes

On ps4 the hours are not tracked but taking 2.45 as a rough estimation of hours/level and I am at level 1100 I should be around 2700 hours total in the trilogy.

2 Likes

@Urben messaging Fuzk right now trying to work out how many hours our boy Ben needs to add to his total.

2 Likes

H2016: 2182 hours
H2: 1574 hours
H3: 652 hours

So 4408 hours :astonished:
But as you see it got less each game, mainly because contract mode did not change since the first. You can only get so much out of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha good one :joy:

4 Likes

About 800 across the trilogy. This is across a 4 year span roughly.

Havenā€™t even completed all mission stories. Just taking my time picking away at it. These days I mess around more than doing specific challenges.

Still barely touched contracts, so much to dooo!

1 Like

H1 : 892 hours
H2 : 901 hours
H3 : 595 hours
= 2 388 hours

3 Likes

Hitman 3
44 days 15 hours and 35 minutes

Hitman 2
22 days 16 hours 3 minutes

Hitman 2016
32 days 1 hour and 32 minutes

Itā€™s surprising to me that I put more hours into Hitman 2016 than Hitman 2 considering that I 100% both sets of maps in that game and had been playing since day 1 on Hitman 2 (compared to 2016 when I bought the steel book edition).

1 Like

Despite my >1500 hours playtime I still havenā€™t finished all challenges from H1 maps. To give just one example, Iā€™ve never triggered Caruso to escape with his airplane, nor have Zaydan and Strandberg meet in the tunnels under Marrakesh. Suit only silent assassin in Colorado? Nope, not yet :slight_smile:

Mission stories : virtually none, because I only play on Master.

And still havenā€™t even started working on unlocking that sniper rifle from Siberia.

Some things I look forward to, others not.

2 Likes

Honestly every year my New Years Revolution is to complete it, but ahhhhhhhhhh!!! :triumph: i will never have enough patience

1 Like

Ya me neither hahaha. Over 6000+ hours for sure in the trilogy and havenā€™t done either.

1 Like

A lot of mission stories are duable in master, but it shouldnā€™t stop you anyways because they are worth a visit even for just changing for a bit to proffesional. I also love playing on master but some stuff isnā€™t even duable on master like the tutorial and the icon, so I donā€™t understand how you can only play on master.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done some Mission Stories on Master, but usually you have to follow the steps, that are explained in professional mode, so precisely that the mission story box doesnā€™t get ticked, and neither does the challenge.

Missions (and contracts mode) that donā€™t have Master difficulty I play on pro, of course.

1 Like

I know (there is one mission story in Whittleton Creek with the exterminator and I wasnā€™t able to complete, I even watched a guide to not have to go on pro :joy: and nothing), but going a bit on pro just to see the stories like they were designed is really worth it

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing H2 since 2018 and I still havenā€™t played 2 of the 3 sniper maps. And Iā€™ve never gotten through the first one without messing about and causing an evacuation.

I keep telling myself Iā€™ll get to them, but they just donā€™t have much to offer me, personally.

ā€¦
Wish I could track my hours but only H1 is on computer (Mac!) before I started playing on PS4 and later Xbox.

1 Like

H1 68.34h
H2 450h
H3 1958.5h
Hmmā€¦total should be 2476.84h

3 Likes

H1 1602h
H2 1932h
H3 1266h

Total : 4800h in 2455 days. I play since H1 beta (february 19th 2016), 2 hours per day, damn. I think I can remove to that a lot of non-active session times.

The extra time on Hitman 2 mostly comes from the ghost mode. For Hitman 3, freelancer should increase my time spent.

I have to play 3/4 different games maximum per year, so it helps not to spread myself. I wouldnā€™t have time IRL anyway, Hitman is my pastime when I have nothing else to do :slight_smile:

My second most played game is well behind (mostly Bethesda games and previous Hitman games, with 100-200h max on each).

3 Likes

All Freelancerā€¦

Hitman 1 - 909H 48M
Hitman 2 - 3260H 41M
Hitman 3 - 2481H 6M

Current Total - 6651 Hours +

Level 4004
XP 24,023,515

6 Likes

Around 1500 hours, the three games combined.

2 Likes

350 in H3
320 in H2
I donā€™t remember how much Iā€™ve played on my free H1 EGS copy, but probably something around 50-80 hours.

2 Likes