How many hours do you sleep?

How many hours do you sleep on an average during weekdays?

• Less than 4
  • More than 16

0 voters

How many hours do you sleep on an average during weekends?

• Less than 4
  • More than 16

0 voters

When do you normally sleep more?

• On weekdays
  • On weekends

0 voters

Do you work / go to school, college on weekdays?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

where is the not enough option???/

Less than 4?
Can not edit the poll.

Interesting results guys.
I thought most people actually sleep less on weekends.
Because I want to sleep less on weekends but somehow I end up sleeping more.

I work nights. The past few days I’ve gotten into this really shitty cycle where I’ll be dead tired at night at work, but I’ll get 3 to 4 hours of sleep during the day, then wake up. Then in the late evening I start getting sleepy again. But of course I can’t sleep enough to feel refreshed and normal when I’m supposed to be awake.

I feel you, mate. My body clock goes all over the shop and it’s a right pain. Never feel fully tested :persevere:

My sleep pattern is shit, I’m very lucky working in an office with flexitime hours, but I can never be bothered to get up an hour earlier each day which would result in a half day on a Friday. My lack of sleep is down to a lot of factors mostly self-inflicted, I drink black coffee by the pint during the day and enjoy a few midweek drinks, also I live in an urban area with people who work different hours, I tolerate it to a degree but there are a couple of knobends in my street who deserve the 47 treatment.

I normally sleep between 4 and 8 hours. I can also sleep at work an hour or 2 occasionally working nights.
When I’m not working I can sleep as much as 12 hours. Those are good times

Really!?!?
Shit… I’d get canned if I ever got caught sleeping on the job haha you’re lucky my friend!

I struggle with sleep. I work as a pizza delivery driver, usually between 5-11:30pm. I usually don’t go to bed after 2am, but mostly don’t get to sleep til 4 or 5am. Sometimes I will sleep only 6 hours cause I need to get up for something before work. Last night I slept for 11 hours straight.

usually get to bed about midnite. wake up at 6. never do i sleep through the nite though.

on weekends even though i dont have to get up early im still up at around 630. i just dont slewp good.

Honestly, my sleep cycle is all screwed up. I haven’t had a “set amount” hours of sleep in I can’t even tell you how long. Sometimes I get four (6 if I’m lucky) but usually it’s never uninterrupted. Having a 17 month old child, I’m up at least once through the night. Then having to go to work the next day on top of it (10-12 hours, depending on the day) … ugh… it can be very exhausting at times.

Even on my days off from work, I don’t have the privilege anymore to “sleep-in” but boy do I remember when I could… those were the days haha

My advice if you’re young; Enjoy your sleep while you still can.

Tonight I wake up to my phone ringing at 11:00 PM. So I get up, shut off my alarm (which is set for 10 PM), then answer the phone. It’s my coworker wondering if I’m coming in to work. :laughing: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I went back to bed between 6 and 7 PM this evening and this was one of the extremely rare times I’ve overslept. …Just a bit pissed-off at myself. And as much as I hate coffee, I’m going to go ahead and drink a lot of it tonight.

Well I have certain hours where there is no one around. Normally is between 3 and 4.
Since it’s a family hotel a lot of folks has kids and they all go to sleep maximum at midnight. It doesn’t happen often that I sleep at work but it does 2-3 times a month.

Unfortunately I have a habit of not getting enough sleep on weekdays, and sleeping around 12 or 13 hours on weekends.

It’s something I should probably start working on.